Frequent Contributor

I just got my AUG insider, and it looks like Barbara has two TSV's . That is very odd. They are also just two weeks apart.

Valued Contributor

Yeh!

Super Contributor

Can u tell us what the items are and the prices?

thx

Trusted Contributor

I signed up for The Insider after one of the ladies posted a message from MELVIN.

It was soppose to take up to 2 months for the FREE subscription to take place.  This was October 2015.

As of this time I still have not received any type of subscription of The Insider.

Honored Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

I signed up for The Insider after one of the ladies posted a message from MELVIN.

It was soppose to take up to 2 months for the FREE subscription to take place.  This was October 2015.

As of this time I still have not received any type of subscription of The Insider.

I had the same problem, then one of the mods here saw my post and said she would look into it for me.  However, I had to contact her a second time to let her know I still wasn't receiving it.  She investigated again and the problem with the on-line subscription was resolved, however, I still wasn't getting a hard copy.  Now, finally, many many months later, I think it is all worked out.

The disappointing thing about the Insider however, is that it no longer has great deals on clearance merchandise.  When I originally subscribed years ago (at that time there was only hard copy), and you actually had to pay a yearly fee, members had access to inside deals (thus the name, Insider.)  Now the only advantage is getting a look at TSVs ahead of time.  I have no interest in the back stories of hosts, vendors and models.

Honored Contributor

Re: Barbara Bixby TSV's.

[ Edited ]

@Beansey They don't show any pictures; she's features as the Opening Vendor for 2 different days on the program guide for the month so.... two TSV's, right?

Super Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Beansey They don't show any pictures; she's features as the Opening Vendor for 2 different days on the program guide for the month so.... two TSV's, right?

Thank you.  After my post, I read in "The Welcome forum" that posters aren't   supposed to tell What the TSV is that they learn from their Insider magazine. 

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

I had the same problem, then one of the mods here saw my post and said she would look into it for me.  However, I had to contact her a second time to let her know I still wasn't receiving it.  She investigated again and the problem with the on-line subscription was resolved, however, I still wasn't getting a hard copy.  Now, finally, many many months later, I think it is all worked out.

The disappointing thing about the Insider however, is that it no longer has great deals on clearance merchandise.  When I originally subscribed years ago (at that time there was only hard copy), and you actually had to pay a yearly fee, members had access to inside deals (thus the name, Insider.)  Now the only advantage is getting a look at TSVs ahead of time.  I have no interest in the back stories of hosts, vendors and models.

@faeriemoon - Thanks for the update.  I am only interested in the upcoming TSV's.  

While I do like the Hosts, Vendors and Models I am not that interested in their life outside of Q.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

@SahmIam - I must be blind or old age has taken hold but I cannot find any mention of BB on any of her item descriptions.  I have my ears peeled for a cross and there is no mention anywhere of BB having one show - much more - two upcoming shows. 

I also did a program search and I do NOT see any BB shows listed as TSV's.  

If the OP would be so kind - it would sure be nice if you could tell us what days and time BB will be on OR a Mod if you are reading this ...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sktchy  BB is the opening show for August 18th with Barbara Bixby Jewelry Portfolio as well as on August 31 with Barbara Bixby Jewelry Portfolio. Both shows are 1 hour and then she is features with multiple one  and two hour shows through-out the day.

Pages 26 and 28 of the Inside Q Magazine, August 2016 edition.

Unless it has changed, if a vendor is opening the day of sales at midnight, they are usually the TSV.