Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone.  I put my ring on and discovered that one of the iolite pedals has fallen out.  I have had this ring I believe about a year now and I rarely wear it.  I am going to call customer service and see if maybe they can contact Barbara to see if the iolite can be replaced.  Has this happened to anyone else.  In the past I have returned two of her rings because of something falling off.  I had the black heart ring that had a teal pearl on top and that fell off then I had a ring with pink stones and one of the stones fell out.  They were within the 30 days so I just returned them.  I will let you know what happens.

Respected Contributor

Re: Barbara Bixby Flower RIng

I don know if this will help you but Barbara Bixby has a website and there is an e-mail address listed under the section titled Repairs and Returns.   I have had no experience with them so I don't know if they will respond but you might try it. 

Valued Contributor

I have the same ring and the teal pearl fell off.Also had the pansty key enchanter that open up I look down and it was gone.While I still love her designs especially her heart pendants, one of her earlier ones that was a enchancer,was remove and a thick stainless steel bail was put on that was several years ago and I still wear it. I should have done that with the pansty key enchancer. The ring is stored in my jewelry box, I now prefer my JH  wide band rings.

Esteemed Contributor

mine has discolored terribly

Respected Contributor

I have two of these rings that I wear frequently (one I am wearing now) and I have had no problems.  But I've had other jewelry show a defect well past the return date -- call QVC CS first and see what they say.  Sometimes they will take it back or exchange if they think it is clearly defective.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have all six versions of the Jezzabell ring and each one has oxidized at different shades.

I need to purchase a cleaning cloth.

I have so much of the old BB that when the 'new' stuff arrives half oxidized and light in weight it goes back.  

I actually stopped purchasing for years because I was returning/exchanging so many of her enhancers it was stressing me out.  

I remedied the problem with several of the enchancers by having them lasered permanetly closed but it was expensive.  One of the repair people actually showed me a way to tighten the finding without the expense of lazering.  Big shoutout to Smythe Jewelers in Baltimore.

I will look for your reponse/progress on a repair.

Honored Contributor

@sktchy

i agree.....smyth is the best place to find beautiful jewelry and get jewelry repairs. their customer service is excellent. no wonder they have been in business over 100 years.

by the way, i also own all of the colors in the jezebel ring. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone, I am happy to report that customer service was kind enough to let me return the ring and they issued me another.  I received it yesterday and I am wearing it now.  I feel customer service went way beyond my expectations.  I appreciate it and wanted to let everyone know the outcome, and to thank everyone for their responses.  Have a nice day everyone.