Honored Contributor

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

Many of us asked for more gold jewelry shows, but entire day of gold w/ high prices is overkill. I find myself missing some silver jewelry, makeup and fashion to break it up a little. Definitely too many shows hours of gold!!

Honored Contributor

Re: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

I'm thrilled to see a show other than mattresses, gardening, make-up, silver, computers, kitchen stuff, electronics, and the same 10-12 items (or variations of ) that they show week after week.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting.

Regular Contributor

I agree,  QVC is taking us back to the way they did the Gold Rush shows and I am enjoying it.  When I logged on I was really surprised to see Imperial Gold!  So nice to see Linda again.  Also some amazing pieces of 18K gold and gems. I will be watching and who knows..............

Honored Contributor

Can we just be happy for one day -- 1 day -- of all gold jewelry?

Iam! 

Some of it is out of my price range, and some of it is definitely right in my price range.  I'm not the only customer shopping, so I very much appreciate this gold day on the Q, in all prices and designs. No complaints from me. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Really??? People complain about too many beauty days, kitchen days then we get a jewlery day and they want beauty days.  Go figure!

Honored Contributor

I think if they had a jewelry day, or (1/2 day of kitchen as they do), 1 hr. donated to hoop earrings (all kinds), 1 hour to say bracelets, 1 hour to ???  I'd love to see things broken down that way. Not a whole hour of one kind of product, gold for instance. But for someone else, they'd like that. I use to love Jill and the silver show though.  That show was on for hours. I guess it's just what you want to see. Your $$ will speak for you on that.

Honored Contributor

Come on!! Seriously?!? Complaining! Do you think Qvc has one price rage of customer? Know for a fact!! Wealthy! Individuals shop on the Q..Though higher end definitely out of my price range appreciate watching. Very pleased! Knowing others are enjoying. 

Love the sets!! Reminiscent of early days.😍

Honored Contributor

I have NO problem with 24 hours of gorgeous gold, we just don't even see all day events like this anymore.

Here's my wish - if they can do a 24 hour gold day, I'm wishing for a 24 hour BIG BONANZA SILVER DAY.  And I'm not at all talking about over priced designer silver that we still cannot afford nor want, I'm talking everyday lovely silver pieces like days gone by.

Wishing, wishing, wishing BIG BONANZA and/or CREEDE SILVER STRIKE.

Valued Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD Me too! I love these all day gold events. Gold is very expensive right now , so I would think the Q would hop on an all day silver event...or even incorporate some platinum, as it's cheaper than gold right now. Maybe next year, since these shows are likely planned a year out, at least, so the pricing is dependent on past gold/silver prices.
My only request to QVC regarding jewelry: PLEASE put the country of origin in the description instead of "imported". I'm tired of trying to wrangle the picture to see where it's made