Honored Contributor

Artisan Crafted Sterling Telkari Filigree Cross

Item number J270080

I was awake early this morning and saw this cross and fell in love with it. I think artisan crafted jewelry is so pretty. Most of it, not all is my taste of course. But it is so unique.

Does anyone own this cross? I don't want to put it on a blah chain but I don't want the chain to compete with it either. Was looking at bali chains elsewhere. I also have a black leather cord and a silver omega.  

I think this cross was on a silver day at an even lower price.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Re: Artisan Crafted Sterling Telkari Filigree Cross

@Greeneyedlady21 That's a very pretty cross.  Unique.  I have several crosses, some plain and some with gems, and honestly it can be a chore trying to find the right chain.  I have found all my crosses display nicely on leather cords - either black or brown - with no worry about the cross competing with the chain.

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar Thanks for your reply, I will try what I already have. The bali chains I was looking at have that open ended fish hook style clasp. I don't know how secure those are, have never had one.

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 I tend not to trust those types of closures either!

Trusted Contributor

That cross is so beautiful!  If I got a silver chain to wear with it, I would definitely put it with a smooth simple chain  like a snake chain so that the cross takes center stage.  I also have several different colored cords that I wear my ornate crosses on...my favorite way to wear a cross like this one is to wear a black turtleneck or black top and put my silver cross on the black cord....the cross becomes such a statement as there is no chain to compete.  I do the same with a red cord and red top, blue cord and blue top, you get the idea.  It makes you appreciate and admire the cross itself more since there's no competition with the chain. Enjoy your cross, it is breathtaking! 

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

I am disappointed with minecand I am sending it backSmiley Sad

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lOVETOSHOP I like snake chains, I just don't like how they catch my hair at the back of my neck. I like your idea of the matching cords, you must be so well put together all the time Smiley Happy

@LTT1 Oh no, sorry to hear that. I really hesitated ordering because I have been disappointed in QVC jewelry for a long time. The cross got me  I guess because of my life right now. Afraid to ask why you were disappointed in it. 

Last year I ordered a Steel By Design angel charm bracelet that I love, that was the last jewelry item I can remember ordering. Of course I have so much jewelry I can't even keep track of everything let alone wear it all.

QVC Community

@LTT1 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21

I am disappointed with minecand I am sending it backSmiley Sad

Hi @Greeneyedlady21, I am so sorry your were disappointed in the cross.    Was it the workmanship or the design that you weren't happy with?  Please let me know as it will help going forward.  Best, Peyton

Honored Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley

Thank you so much for your care and concern.

I was expecting more "heft" (weight) from this piece.

As it was, the design was unique for a more delicate, feminine look.

Actually, for the price it is a very nice piece and just was not what I was in the market for. 

Maybe I need to expect to pay more, too.

I want to compliment you for caring about the design and quality of your product!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Hi Peyton, I know you meant lovestoteach (no worries!). I haven't received the cross yet. I echo her sentiments and compliment you as well for caring so much about the jewelry and the customer. I really enjoy watching you on the air when I can, you do a great job presenting. 

I like delicate feminine pieces, so hopefully I will like this one. Maybe it can't be more weighty because of the  particular workmanship, I don't know. I bet Peyton would Smiley Happy I know what you mean though, I also like more weighty pieces too.