Super Contributor

Re: Anyone buying the TSV chains?

I thought about it but, for some reason, didn't hit the "buy" button.  I've wanted a longer chain but none of them really spoke to me.

Honored Contributor

I bought a rope chain in silver and a snake chain in black, as well as the adjustable bracelet in silver.  I thought they looked lovely and am anxious to get them.  Not sure how one could determine they look "cheap".  I must be missing something.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

nope, but did jump on the OTO big bold rectangular chunky bracelet in the white Before it sold out. What a hunk of a bracelet that is.  Can't wait to get it.  

Same here...in the rose!

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

nope, but did jump on the OTO big bold rectangular chunky bracelet in the white Before it sold out. What a hunk of a bracelet that is.  Can't wait to get it.  

Same here...in the rose!

Hi Caaareful Shopper.  I was typing a response on a thread when Antonella was showing that.  I couldn't have jumped off fast enough from that to order it.  I got in right under the wire before the white sold out, lol   That bracelet looked so good on Katia.  Enjoy the rose colored one.  All three of those bracelets were just beautiful!!  That was the best piece of jewelry I saw from the shows all day.  

Honored Contributor

I personally don't  like bronze jewelry regardless of how it's made and do like Sterling Silver but can't wear anything that's coated, I wear it off in a matter of weeks.  And I have enough silver chains so the TSV did not tempt me.... Meh...

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

I bought a margherita & rope, both 30" & rose. I thought they were very pretty & didn't look "cheap" at all.  They were a good price & I know what I'm getting. If I don't like them when they come in I can always return.  I think I liked the adjustablity of them the most. I love rose color but don't have a lot & really didn't want to or could afford to invest a lot of money, so this was good buy for me!  I hope everyone who bought them enjoys their purchase!   Isn't it really about what makes us happy & feel good anyway!

Trusted Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

No, looks cheap.

DITTO. Probably cost $10 to make.

Honored Contributor

i got mine today and they are even better than I expected!!!!  Lovely!  Got a   rope chain in silver and a snake chain in black.  Also got the bracelet in silver.  LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

My margarita chains look great - made in Italy and not cheap looking or feeling at all - they are lightweight but I did not want a heavy chain in the heat anyway - I love the fact that I can adjust them to any length and the sparkle is remarkable

Trusted Contributor

I am glad to hear the TSV's were good quality.