New Contributor

Antonella - you know so much about  jewelry.  Love to watch your shows! I watched when you were in Italy.  I know when you are that it will be a good show with quality jewelry.  I am hoping you can help me. In March I ordered a spinner ring from Or Paz which I love so much!  I've recently lost a little weight and my finger was a little thinner and I lost my ring today.  I am so upset

New Contributor

Antonella - you know so much about  jewelry.  Love to watch your shows! I watched when you were in Italy.  I know when you are on that it will be a good show with quality jewelry.  I am hoping you can help me. In March I ordered a spinner ring from Or Paz which I love so much!  I've recently lost a little weight and my finger was a little thinner and I lost my ring today.  I am so upset! I have the QVC ring #J319795.  I am hoping to contact  Or Paz, but I don't know to contact anyone there.  I like this style better than the ones they are showing now.  My order number is 4621147549.  Can you help me??  Please!

Honored Contributor

@cargard wrote:

Antonella - you know so much about  jewelry.  Love to watch your shows! I watched when you were in Italy.  I know when you are on that it will be a good show with quality jewelry.  I am hoping you can help me. In March I ordered a spinner ring from Or Paz which I love so much!  I've recently lost a little weight and my finger was a little thinner and I lost my ring today.  I am so upset! I have the QVC ring #J319795.  I am hoping to contact  Or Paz, but I don't know to contact anyone there.  I like this style better than the ones they are showing now.  My order number is 4621147549.  Can you help me??  Please!

You need Customer Service, not Antonella.

Respected Contributor
Wow Faeriemoon that wasn't called for. You could have said it nicer. How bitter.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's an unkind comment

Respected Contributor

cargard.  You can contact QVC customer service but your best bet is to order the ring which is still available.  If you are expecting them to give you a ring because you lost yours, please don't hold your breathe. 

Just order it yourself and log into Mr. Rebates so you begin getting some money back.

Here's the link for the ring.

http://www.qvc.com/Sterling-Silver-Hammered-Spinner-Ring-by-Or-Paz.product.J319795.html?sc=J319795-I...