Highlighted
Super Contributor

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ????

I watched part of Sunday's Bronzo show with Lisa. She presented a short black spinel necklace THAT HAD THE CLASP ON THE LEFT INSTEAD OF THE RIGHT SIDE of the necklace. She admits this was clearly a mistake in manufacturing so just turn the necklace to the front and look in a mirror to close it!!!! I laughed out loud. Why would I spend my money on a piece of jewelry that was not made correctly.

Quality control? Why wasn't the entire quantity of this piece sent back to Italy to be done correctly ???

{#emotions_dlg.confused1} {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Super Contributor

Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME ????

OMG it just shows how cheaply made this jewelry is-why would anyone buy it?

Valued Contributor

There was a bracelet that I got recently, forget exactly what it was. But the way I put on clasp bracelets, the clasp was put on backwards. It made it difficult to get on, especially because it was made too snug anyway. I sent it back. Agree with you -- those necklaces should have been sent back to the manufacturer.

Super Contributor

Maybe it was designed for left-handed people, like some can openers.

RE bracelet clasps, well, there are different ways to put on a bracelet. And, two wrists to choose from.

I'm beginning to think that people just like to complain. All. The. Time. About everything. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Super Contributor

Yeah, I was thinking maybe it would be easier for the left-handed people to clasp. But it wouldn't be for me. I'm right handed.

Super Contributor

New marketing possibilities for the Q - left hand jewelry and right hand jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor

A left-handed necklace! What's not to like? Smiley Happy

I wouldn't buy it because I don't buy costume jewelry, but I never even noticed which side a clasp was on. I just clasp it.

I'm left-handed so maybe I've been ignorantly clasping right-handed clasps all these years. hehe

Valued Contributor

I think left-handed people are pretty used to living in a right-handed world. But this pieces at least makes you sympathize with them, doesn't it?

Super Contributor

I didn't even know there was a 'right' side.

I put my chains on any old way, I don't think it makes a difference which side has the clasp.

Respected Contributor

On 1/20/2014 Pagan said:

I didn't even know there was a 'right' side.

I put my chains on any old way, I don't think it makes a difference which side has the clasp.

I am right handed. I cannot put a necklace on where the clasp is on the left side, meaning I have to open the clasp with my left hand.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View