Esteemed Contributor

I have read some reviewers say that Amy's ring is different than the QVC ring. How is that possible? I thought Amy bought her ring from QVC? Why would QVC change the dimensions of a ring when it was already being offered or why would they go back to the drawing board on a ring that became so popular? I am just curious.

Honored Contributor

Re: AMY STRAN'S DIAMONIQUE RING

I don't think her ring is different from the Diamonique ring they sell. I've seen her show them side by side and they appear identical.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've read here that she wears the Diamonique ring. What did she say, hers was different, as in real?

Honored Contributor

She wears a Diamonique ring from QVC. Also wears a diamond band with it, I think. She showed her rings the other night. Must say she looks great and is always dressed fashionably.

Honored Contributor

On 3/10/2014 depglass said:

I've read here that she wears the Diamonique ring. What did she say, hers was different, as in real?

She says she owns and wears the Diamonique ring.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Amy purchased her Dmq ring 5 years ago for $60. She wears it every day next to her diamond eternity band. She says she even wears it to body pump classes.

Frequent Contributor

lousgirl84 - I was answering a question on a jewelry item, on the Description page for a Cross the Q is selling today & the next question that that came up was yours.Smile

I posted a response to your question, say's 72 hrs. - not sure how long it takes but just an f.y.i.

(I decided to visit the forums to see if the person posted her question here, too - since today is the day she seems interested in purchasing the Cross.)

Re: Amy's ring - I agree w/the other ladies.

In Amy's Blog: she put a photo of her hand w/the Dmq ring & her wedding eternity band ring.

I noted that it looks larger but I find that to be true with photos - it's a close up shot.

She didn't mention changes to the Ring - she was Excited that the Q was bringing it back for all who were requesting the Ring.

I think she would have mentioned 'changes' to the ring if there were changes made, sometimes i.e. due to cost factor, etc.

This is the url to the Blog: it was on 1.18.13 - Subject - 'Wedding Photos and Exciting News About a Ring'

http://community.qvc.com/blogs/fashion-talk/topic/352211/wedding-photos-and-exciting-news-about-a-r...

Also, FUN Smile for those interested --- she put her wedding photos on that Blog.

have a good evening, Ladies!