Highlighted
Super Contributor

14kt Over Solid Core of Resin? J279376

I listened to & watched the vid and nothing was mentioned about this, leading one to believe that they were all gold.

But, reading the description, it says: "These earrings were made over an inner core of resin by a process called electroforming, which creates lightweight earrings that are strong and dent-resistant.

Resin?

Electroforming?

Stamped bronze? Not 14kt.

What's up with that?

Are they really just bronze earrings with plated gold (that will eventually come off) ?

Maybe Lisa said something that's not included on the vid by item #J279376. But if I was watching t.v. and nothing was said...that's a glaring, on purpose ommission of product info and facts.

Just what do they mean by 'resin core'?

And am I right, that these are just plated bronze, basically costume jewelry, for $89 plus tax & shipping?

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View