Respected Contributor

Re: Who are the targeted customers for Isaac's clothes?

@World Traveler   I just recently purchased a pair of pants from this line since they are offered in tall sizes and I need the extra length.   I was very happy with the quality and length although they aren't very dressy but still liked them.  I ordered the same pants in a different color.  They are a great price compared to some of the other tall sites that I sometimes order from.  

The Gap is also a great place to order pants and jeans in longer lengths and many times have coupons also in addition to the sale price.  

Just thought that I would post this for anyone that is also tall and needs the extra length in pants and jeans.   

Frequent Contributor

I love his 24/7 pants in a 4 petite. They fit perfectly, have that expensive look, and that size is hard to find. I don't like some of the newer ones that have the stitched down crease though. It cheapens the look IMHO.

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet

I will tell you how these old threads get resurrected, at least in my case.

Type your subject in the box beside "Community."

Just as an example, let's type "Isaac Mizrahi"

I will bet 10 threads come up to choose from.

If there were dates beside each, you would know which one was "current."

I often start new threads on a subject just for ease.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I am 65 and have 2 IM items, a floral print denim jacket and a solid colored cardigan. Bought them both "as is" and love them.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler  I feel comfortable in some of his styles (of certain age 68). I enjoy the solid tees and sweaters, but avoid lg. floral prints. Many of his jackets & sweaters are tunic length (same w/ other designers) & at 5'1", even in a petite size are too long & make me look dumpy. His pants are cut tight...almost like leggings. Not for me. I think like w/ anything it's pick and choose. 

Trusted Contributor

I consider Isaac's styles for the young at heart.  He has been wildly popular since his days at Target.  His clothing is high quality and his sizes are pretty consistent.  I don't consider his clothing to be for "women of a certain age".  There are stores in my mall that I put in that category, but never Isaac.   

Respected Contributor

I'm a 40-ish suburban working mom. I have Isaac riding boots, driving Mocs, ankle pants, jeans, several cardigans, a sweater dress, windbreaker, moto jacket, and jean jacket. These are staples are my friends' wardrobes too.
Respected Contributor

His clothing does not fit me well at all. I don't like cap sleeves, but love his pima cotton shirt tail hem, so own many in long sleeves. Some fit me perfect, others in the same size from different time periods do not fit as well. Almost everything in his brand is just a little off on me. His pants don't fit me at all. So I would say he designs for a body type, rather than an age. You can't go wrong with a scarf, so I have many of his when they were made of rayon. It looks like he has switched his scarfs/scarves to polyester now, and I just can't take that around my neck.

Occasional Contributor

I love his clothes !!!!!! But a little too much  lace  I just fell lace will get  caught on anything. I'm 46 and love his shirts  and watches just bought a pair of his jeans and love them however his shoes look to flat. 

Respected Contributor

I am no longer young, but like some of his clothing.  I have purchased moto jackets and his lace peplum top, etc.  I have liked them very much and do not feel they are too young for me.