Respected Contributor

Thank you to Nancy, a caller during the earlier show tonight, who asked that Isaac and QVC start offering his shoes in a narrow width.  She was sorry and frustrated that she could not order any of his very nice shoe styles because they were not available in a narrow width.  I share her frustration.  Hopefully QVC and Isaac will offer narrow widths in 2017.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

They are probably doing the narrow people a favor.   Those are the worlds most horrible shoes for your feel.   No support whatsoever,  and little cushioning.   They are really bad.   Not comfortable unless you're into going barefoot. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

IMO...TOTALLY DISAGREE!!  I find Issac's shoes some of the best fitting and MOST COMFORTABLE shoes anywhere! I wear a size 5...and his is the ONLY shoes that fit me

perfectly!!! I have many of his flats...moccasins...boots...etc and I LOVE them. I am a real

shoe snob and have many of the "snob appeal" brands...and have tried many other brands that QVC sells Vionic...Clark's ( HORRIBLE)...Marc Fisher...Etc,...and NONE of them fit me as well or are as COMFORTABLE of Issac's!  LOVE! LOVE!! LOVE! Issac's 

footwear!!