Regular Contributor

Pima TSV major dissappointment

Received the white T today.  The "pima" fabric is extremely thin, slippery and shiny like poor quality polyester. My lifelong career was a sportswear buyer for major department stores. I bought cotton whenever I could for my customers and have been a lifelong cotton wearer. I was so looking forward to getting this T in many more than 2 colors. Spent $3.00 to get it, then $7.00 to return it....no way. Will donate it to Goodwill. YOU REALLY MISSED ON THIS ONE ISAAC!

Respected Contributor

Re: Pima TSV major dissappointment

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

Received the white T today.  The "pima" fabric is extremely thin, slippery and shiny like poor quality polyester. My lifelong career was a sportswear buyer for major department stores. I bought cotton whenever I could for my customers and have been a lifelong cotton wearer. I was so looking forward to getting this T in many more than 2 colors. Spent $3.00 to get it, then $7.00 to return it....no way. Will donate it to Goodwill. YOU REALLY MISSED ON THIS ONE ISAAC!

I didn't think it was the quality Pima cotton that LLBean offers with their Pima cotton products...it's a shame, but at least donated for good cause.

Respected Contributor

I just bought two T-shirts at Sam's Club - they are a slub knit type, but you cannot see through the material (unlike the Logo brand) and have ruching on the sides.  And they were only $9.99!  I like to see and touch items I buy, I no longer buy clothes online. 

New Contributor

I believe Goodwill is a for profit business. They do not benefit anyone ,but the people who own the stores.

Honored Contributor

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

Thank you @Sassyboo3 . I appreciate the post because now I know I did the right thing canceling my two! Smiley Happy  Sorry you are disappointed.   By the way, it's almost always cheaper to mail something back to QVC by first class mail (unless it's something really heavy) than use their return label.   And it gets there faster and credited back to your account faster also.  First class comes with free tracking.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry to read this as I am on waitlist for 2.

Respected Contributor

@susan kay wrote:

Sorry to read this as I am on waitlist for 2.

Depending on more reviews...good thing is you can cancel your order if you choose to!  

Respected Contributor

@Lakelady wrote:

I believe Goodwill is a for profit business. They do not benefit anyone ,but the people who own the stores.

For sure?  I didn't know this...Ive always donated to Salvation Army or big bros and sisters and St. Vincent DePaul Society in lower 48...

Trusted Contributor

I received the gray and white. Very cheap feeling fabric - thin and shiny with no shape. I'm sending them back

Super Contributor

I doubt IM had anything to do with creating the item since he is the tv rep now.