Valued Contributor

Re: Pima TSV major dissappointment

I love these shirts. They are a perfect weight for summer weather, wash great, and drape nicely. The slickness is the finish that prevents wrinkling during processing and shipping. I am very happy with the price and quality. 

Respected Contributor

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

Received the white T today.  The "pima" fabric is extremely thin, slippery and shiny like poor quality polyester. My lifelong career was a sportswear buyer for major department stores. I bought cotton whenever I could for my customers and have been a lifelong cotton wearer. I was so looking forward to getting this T in many more than 2 colors. Spent $3.00 to get it, then $7.00 to return it....no way. Will donate it to Goodwill. YOU REALLY MISSED ON THIS ONE ISAAC!

Losing $10 to return a T-shirt is ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

@Lakelady wrote:

I believe Goodwill is a for profit business. They do not benefit anyone ,but the people who own the stores.

I donate for the tax write off.....could care less  who benefits from the donation.

Valued Contributor

I have been very happy with this short. I gave washed mine many times and it really looks as good as it did brand new - actually even better. I love the thin strong cotton as it is perfect on hot days. I am very happy I bought this shirt In 4 colors. They gave been my summer go tops. 

Super Contributor

I have 2 of these T's but won't buy any more from Isaac.

I got one from C-Wonder in a stripe and thought it was pretty nice. BUT  I am going to Sams to check out the shirts there like a post just mentioned. 

9.99 sounds great.