Honored Contributor
So wanted these!!! Upon closer expection on Jacki! My go to body model. These are not flattering for my size 16. Nor do I think stopping at the ankle is. By the way! Why does Q hide plus models with layers upon layers? How can we see the fit? Please!!! Stop doing this, Very annoying. Slim models looked amazing.
Honored Contributor

I don't like that seam down the front but that is a mute point because I am tall and if I want ankle pants I can just buy regular pants.  Not a fan of these or the colors.  

Honored Contributor

A year or so ago, there was an Isaac TSV of some ankle pants (which I hate), I got the regulars although I wear petite so they'd be a decent length.  They are absolutely the worst pants I've ever owned.  Put them on, get in the car, drive a bit and when you get out, they're the biggest wrinkled mess you ever saw.  After washing, even if hung to dry, they're a huge mess and must be ironed.  People complained that if machine dried, they shrank to the point they couldn't be worn.  I have a feeling these are the same pants.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I don't care for the seam down the front either. And I am thoroughly confused as to why there are so many different versions of the same 24/7 ankle pant. I have one on my wish list that is the same fabrication, costs more, but does not have the seam. Since I have never bought any, I have no clue if it fits the same way as the tsv. It is item # A261051. Can anyone educate me? Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

i wonder why there are hardly any comments on the TSV today . Are they not allowed untill the day is over ? Isaac has been selling 24/7 pants forever so why no comments?

Occasional Contributor

The one in your cart are my favorite. Fit is flattering. I'm a size 10.  I choose to dry clean mine so I can't advise about home wash/dry effects.