Respected Contributor

I ordered the dark indigo and the indigo.  The 2 darkest colors.  Well the Dark is just about black!  The fabric is rather heavy and so I will wash them and will see how they fit and feel after washing and using some fabric softner.  Not sure I like the fit either.  One leg is slightly longer than the other in one pair and of course same size different fit.  Oh well. more $$ waisted on shipping...

Honored Contributor

Very happy with mine.  Went with the regular denim color because the deep indigo looked black to me.

Esteemed Contributor

This was my first pair of his jeans and they fit beautifully.  I also went with the regular denim because the dark indigo looked black on the models.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor
OP Exactly! The reason didn't order. Watched presentation! Fabric looked heavy, Didnt care for the fit either. Back elastic#! No way!! Lastly! Seam down the middle...No No No !!!💁
Respected Contributor

I ordered these and they fit poorly, too tight in the middle even though I sized up, fabric was stiff and very uncomfortable, hated the front crease and no contrast stitching, the slight flare at the hem, sort of 70's.  

They did not look or feel like jeans; they felt like pull-on dated style pants.  The length (petite, I'm 5'4") didn't work.  Too long to be above shoes, too short too cover them, just so awkward looking.  

The pockets in the back were placed so low they came down onto my legs in the back, and the elastic back was thick and stiff.

Yes, I returned them....fast.