Valued Contributor

I have to say I'm enjoying the show this evening.  I usually watch Isaac with whatever host he is with.  I'm not a big fan of Amy, but I think she is doing a good job with Isaac, much better than the regular host in this time slot!  They are actually talking about the garments and presenting everything very well!  I have to say I am pleasantly surprised.

Valued Contributor

ITA.....there's something bout Amy and Isaac together that's cute without being nauseating. I typically prefer IM with a calm host that brings out the best in him but doesn't try to act like his bff from high school. But, Amy seems to keep him just calm enough without overpowering him. 

Honored Contributor

I saw him earlier today with Courtney and she did a wonderful job of keeping on track instead of being all over theplace , They still talked some nonsense though, but Courtney was cute about it, she's such a little actress.

Super Contributor

Re: Isaac and Amy

[ Edited ]

Amy is a doll.  I tape it cause I don't enjoy all the like like like and EVERYTHING ANNOYS me, like nuts, like about EVERYTHING, like yeah. 

Honored Contributor

I think Isaac's personality and knowledge really shine when he's with anyone other than SK.  I didn't enjoy him much with Courtney today, however, as she seemed somewhat "patronizing" (for lack of a better word) to me.  I changed the channel.  Guess I'm just not a CC fan either.

Honored Contributor

It would be fantastic for Issac to have a new host!

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

It would be fantastic for Issac to have a new host!

Gabrielle and Isaac had such a wonderful show today,  I was mesmerized.  He was at his best, revealing the intricate details of Design.  He's not been so delightful since his one man television show where he, of course , was allowed to display his creative insight free of censorship.  She was polite, respectful, engaged with the viewers, an absolute treasure!

Hope this duo is  allowed to continue to bring us the very best of QVC !