New Contributor

Isaac,  

I have 3 pairs of your moccasins.  My favorites are the pebble leather with the tassel.  It would be great if you could make them in a light grey.  I love your cement 24/7 ankle pants and would love a shoe that comes close to that.  I have searched all over the department stores and can find nothing as comfortable and as reasonable as yours.  Would you please consider a "cement" color moccasin?

I will be looking forward to it as one of your new colors for moccasins.

Valued Contributor

Re: Isaac Moccasins

[ Edited ]

@Feisty Cor, how's the support on these mocs?  I love the look and the fact that they come in wide widths, but I've hesitated to order them.

Honored Contributor

You may want to post to him on Facebook. Not sure that he'll see your post here.

I also haven't tried them because I was skeptical about the support.  People speak highly of them though.

Respected Contributor

I tried a pair on in Marshalls and felt little support. Not saying they are bad. I have tired, worn out feet. They are cute though and come in such nice colors.  Did you go read any reviews?

New Contributor

I have to have orthotic support do when I put the half inserts in each shoe, they are fine.  

New Contributor

Thanks for the information.  As far as support, I need to have orthotic inserts, so when I slip them in the shoes, the support is fine for me.

New Contributor

As a matter of fact, I always read reviews before I order, whether it is shoes, pants, etc.  If the overall rating is at least 4 stars, I will order it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Feisty Cor  I've been a big fan of his moccasins for years and own about 8 pairs.  I agree with you,  when they do add a grey or newer color my size always sells out and I can't add to my collection.  It's very frustrating.  Wearing his shoes are like wearing bedroom slippers.  Since I have bad feet they are my choice when I walk miles in the warmer months.  He needs to also bring back some of his pebble leather styles again and add colors too.

Respected Contributor

@Brooklynny wrote:

@Feisty Cor, how's the support on these mocs?  I love the look and the fact that they come in wide widths, but I've hesitated to order them.

No support. The look is good but the quality is not there. I returned and am back to the better, tine-honored brand. Pricey but worth it.