Honored Contributor

Just an FYI. Shoes, clothes and purses. I never heard of him but saw he is on QVC and that you all might like to know. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi is on Zulily

He's a fairly famous designer--and on QVC frequently. He's known for floral prints and bright colors. I love his cardigans. Wear them a lot.

Trusted Contributor

I also saw he's on Zulilly.  Zulilly's prices are great but it always takes s-o-o-o long to get your purchase from them it's such a downer !!!

Respected Contributor

@silver fox wrote:

I also saw he's on Zulilly.  Zulilly's prices are great but it always takes s-o-o-o long to get your purchase from them it's such a downer !!!

I hear ya Silver Fox!  I would be afraid to order as it would be Autumn before it arrived!!!

Fool me once......

Frequent Contributor

QVC just recently bought Zulily so if you watch you will see a lot of QVC items sold there.  I shop Zulily often and have seen several items from QVC in the last month.  

Respected Contributor

@DeeDT wrote:

QVC just recently bought Zulily so if you watch you will see a lot of QVC items sold there.  I shop Zulily often and have seen several items from QVC in the last month.  

Interesting. I'll have to remember to look. I would sometimes look at Zulily, but never thought the prices were all that great, so never ordered. I do Hautelook and Gilt. Gilt is not cheap but they do have some really nice things. 

Honored Contributor

Do you have to join anything to shop or buy on Zulily?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

Do you have to join anything to shop or buy on Zulily?

Thanks!

@ECBG no. All I did was place an order filling out all my basic information,  just like any other shopping site.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased two of Isaac's long-sleeved, v-neck, cotton tunics for $16.99 on Zulily yesterday. Before purchasing, I checked to determine if the same item was being offered on QVC; it was at a price  that was $14.00 higher.  Zuilly had a one time only shipping rate for the first item and no shipping costs for subsequent purchases on that day.  The inventory on Zuilly included lots of clothing, purses, and shoes in a wide variety of sizes.  Items were purchased quickly.