Contributor

I have several of Issac's cardis but none of his pants.  I'd like to try a pair of his stretch 24/7, but unsure of the size to order.  I usually buy denim and co pants in a xl or l.  Thanks. 

Valued Contributor

I wear both D&C and 24/7 in the same size.  24/7 is silkier and dressier.  I also find that the black stays black in the 24/7, where it doesn't in D&C.

Frequent Contributor

I think these are true ot your number size. They do stretch out some but a size 10 is still a size 10. My issue with these is that they fade. And I only wash in cold water.

Contributor
Thank you for your reply. I guess what I am asking is (since I haven't bought number sized pants in ages lol) what does a DC xl translate into number wise in IM? I need to get out more lol.
Esteemed Contributor

My 24/7 also faded and for $50 that's  abusive. Washed them  my best items and did the cold gentle cycle and they fade, shrink and don't look the price of what I paid. I could justify the issue if the price of the pants were cheaper but I don't buy clothes with fabric that is so cheap.

Esteemed Contributor

@hatethereviewprocess wrote:
Thank you for your reply. I guess what I am asking is (since I haven't bought number sized pants in ages lol) what does a DC xl translate into number wise in IM? I need to get out more lol.

Sorry -

did not answer your question in my other post

The pants do shrink - so even if the 12 fits you - probably go 14.

I got the 10 and they were bit big and also baggy in the hips like riding pants so I was sorry I did not order the 8  but after several washings the were a slim cut and fit so the shrinkage is a factor.

Valued Contributor

I usually wear a 6 in pants but I need size 8 in Isaac's 24/7 pants.