I just saw you on Your info Spot this AM and you look wonderfully handsome!!!  Never stop wearing your jewelry.  It is totally your soul.  Words to describe:  elegantly tribal, masculine/feminine neutrality, magnetic, magnificent.  I could go on and on.  I will leave you with thank you for honestly and bravely being YOU.💖

Dianna

Respected Contributor

@LiLaB Welcome to the boards! 😁. That is such a sweet message to Isaac. I hope he sees it somehow.   

Valued Contributor

@LiLaB wrote:

I just saw you on Your info Spot this AM and you look wonderfully handsome!!!  Never stop wearing your jewelry.  It is totally your soul.  Words to describe:  elegantly tribal, masculine/feminine neutrality, magnetic, magnificent.  I could go on and on.  I will leave you with thank you for honestly and bravely being YOU.💖

Dianna

I love your description. I also agree with you and welcome to the boards. There are a lot of lovely and informative people here and I feel that we just got another.

Honored Contributor

@LiLaB   Unfortunately, vendors and Q employees do not usually read and never participate in this board.  You can contact them on social media.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I really think he looks ridiculous wearing that jewelery, and I don't think it is that attractive.  I wish he would STOP !

Esteemed Contributor

Not nice to bash Old Navy Isaac!