Honored Contributor

Essential Dressđź‘—

[ Edited ]
A286121 Wish was few inches longer. 5'5 to short! 58 Not a good look show my aging knees. Gifted to DDI..looks wonderful on her.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Essential Dressđź‘—

FUnny you should post about this dress.  THe pink one just arrived on my doorstep 30 minutes ago.  I haven't even tried it on yet.  I did take it out of the package and am impressed with the quality,of the fabric.  IT is a very smooth substantial cotton with a very nice "hand" to it.  WIll post again after trying it on.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Essential Dressđź‘—

@Sweet_Serenity

So I just tried it on and it is a keeper.  TO give details I am 5 ft 4.5 inches tall, wear a 42D bra and weight is 165.  NOrmally I take a 16w in most dept store brands.  I ordered the XLG.  THe fit is good  with it being just loose enough in the bottom of the dress. Nicely fitting in the neck and collar. ARmholes are very good. THere are only two negatives and one is not a negative for me because I am short but th dress just brushes the top of my knees.  TAller woman will definitely find it on the shorter side.  THe only other negative is that I will have to find a bra with more padding in the cups because in the pink colors wearing my regular Wacoal bra I have the dreaded nipple bump showing through.  DArker colors may not have this issue.