Esteemed Contributor

Issac's 2 ply cashmere motorcycle sweater jacket?  I think this sweater is so cute but my regular size is sold out so I don't know if a larger size would be too big I own one of his cashmere cardigans from a few years ago and my regular size was perfect and still roomy.

QVC Social Team

Re: Does anyone own A257916?

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Issac's 2 ply cashmere motorcycle sweater jacket?  I think this sweater is so cute but my regular size is sold out so I don't know if a larger size would be too big I own one of his cashmere cardigans from a few years ago and my regular size was perfect and still roomy.

Hi @Luvitorleaveit1

I don't own this sweater but I did notice the reviews from customers implying the sweater does run large. Not sure if you saw the reviews which are located here: A257916

Looks like the people who reviewed this sweater love it!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I read the reviews and was looking for addtional feedback since my regular size in the oatmeal is on waitlist if I ordered up a size if it would be too big but I'm thinking of just going on waitlist for my regular size and hope for the best.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

First time I ever saw this (thanks to the post)  Cute, but only 1X & 2X left!  Obviously a lot of women liked this.  Perhaps he'll come back with it.