Trusted Contributor

A281206 Super Soft Hoodie on Waitlist

[ Edited ]

Ladies, has anyone who has been on waitlist for this hoodie received their waitlisted item?  Just wondering.  I got the gray and immediately went on waitlist for the black.  Has been awhile.  Really am hoping to get the black too; this is reason for my question.  Wondering if there is still hope I will get this great item.  All are 5 star reviews.

Thanks for any input.

Frequent Visitor

Re: A281206 Super Soft Hoodie on Waitlist

I was just looking at this online and saw that a large was in stock. I am in between sizes, sometimes a medium, sometimes a large, do you find this to run big?

Trusted Contributor

Re: A281206 Super Soft Hoodie on Waitlist

@Lollybee wrote:

I was just looking at this online and saw that a large was in stock. I am in between sizes, sometimes a medium, sometimes a large, do you find this to run big?

Hi, I got my normal size 1x in the gray and it fits perfect.  I do not normally size up in jackets like this, so not sure how much help my response will be.  Mine is very comfortable.  Especially love the two way zipper and those long cuffed arms.  The lining feels great too.  Not sure if any reviews may help you with this question.