Honored Contributor

Any one ever bought?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Re: nest reed diffusers

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest  YES... they are my FAVORITE.  I LOVE the GRAPEFRUIT,  HOLIDAY,  PUMPKIN CHAI...   they last a long time and give off a nice amount of fragrance if you turn the reeds every so often.  I have one in my powder room now and I can smell it as I come downstairs. It makes me smile.  They are really gorgeous fragrances and not chemical smelling like many.   I always wait for the NEST sale.  If you sign up for emails you'll find out as soon as the sale is on.  

Valued Contributor

I second the "yes"! I really like Nest candles, as well. The diffuser releases a generous amount of aroma, as a whole, I don't find any of their scents to have an overwhelming or "cheap" smell.

Trusted Contributor

I love pine/fir fragrance around the holidays, and had a wonderful one last year at the holidays. So expensive, but really the best reed diffuser and oil I've ever had. 

This year I'm trying a refill oil by Thymes, which is half the price. It's okay but not a treat--doesn't fill the room like the Nest oil, and even the "fir" scent is a bit "perfumy."

There's probably something better than Nest, but for my part, I don't think it needs to be any better than that!

Honored Contributor

I don’t use reed diffusers.  I’ve read that the oils used can be dangerous for pets or too strong for them to inhale, not to mention the potential for getting knocked over.  

Honored Contributor

I have used the thymes one before, liked it ,but thinking of trying some thing else, i do like the smell of pine ,this time of year.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: nest reed diffusers

[ Edited ]

Yes,I get them on Sub/save, from Amazon for a few yrs now.

Expensive but worth it! They last a very long time.

I love the lemongrass and ginger  <3

@goldensrbest 

The" Holiday"  scent or whatever the name is is terrific 

New Contributor

Does Nest have any clean/fresh-type scents?

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I don’t use reed diffusers.  I’ve read that the oils used can be dangerous for pets or too strong for them to inhale, not to mention the potential for getting knocked over.  

Unless you have cats that may knock it over,  I have never had an issue.  The scent is not overwhelming and very natural.  My dogs have never had issues at all, nor have we ever knocked one over.  They are really very natural smelling and beautiful.  

Valued Contributor

Nordstrom Rack currently has select Nest Reed diffusers for $24.97, the had a few scents available online.