Honored Contributor

Does anyone use them,instead of lighting the jar candles,do they work well?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest:  I just bought one from Costco and tried two different melts.  The one that came with the warmer filled my home with a wonderful aroma.  The other melt (Better Homes & Gardens Walmart) hardly smelled at all.  I like it very much vs. candles which I had a hard time smelling them.  Good luck.

Trusted Contributor

They absolutely do and that is all I use.  I have gas fireplaces and have been told lit candles cause smoke...don't know if it is true , but I thought some of the lamps are cute as can be and upon trying them would never light a candle again!

I have several warmers and you enjoy the same fragrance with no danger, plus the fact your candle lasts longer .  When the scent starts to fade, just pour off the melted wax.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I got one for Christmas last year and I like it.

I have cats and I feel it's safer to use than a jar candle.

For me a little goes a long way.

If I find my room is stuffy, I turn it on for about a half hour then turn it off, it's all I need.

The glow from the light is very lovely.

@goldensrbest

Honored Contributor

Love my electric candle warmers!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

I have one also. For me it alleviates the fear of having an open flame burning. I have put the little lantern style top on the candle, but I  still fill safer with the warmers. And besides you can change the fragrances as often as you would like  and the style of the warmers for the different seasons.

Respected Contributor

Product Details

This is the one I got from Costco @ $15 vs. $29 from Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Does anyone use them,instead of lighting the jar candles,do they work well?

A warmer that you put a jar candle on....or an electric tart warmer, using a wax tart?  I have used an electric tart warmer for years and love it......

Honored Contributor

I have several and love them. I use wax melts and the scent is excellent.....I still love and use regular jar candles as well, I am just a candle fanatic,but love the ease of the wax melts. My favorite melts are Cuyahoga, and Nene's kitchen melts, both are highly scented and last!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I prefer warmers; tart or candle over a burning candle any day.   Outside of an occasional votive candle, I do not burn candles in my house.