Honored Contributor

Yes, used to go there when visiting family in Massachusetts. We have had them here for awhile. Loved that store. Since BB and B took them over they aren't as good, but still like them.

Regular Contributor

Greenwood, Indiana--south suburb of Indianapolis.

Esteemed Contributor

There's a Christmas store in Jerome Arizona called Mooey Christmas and Udder Things. 

Trusted Contributor

AKgirl: I live in Utah. Where is that Store? Why did you move?

Trusted Contributor

@Meowingkitty.  I wish I lived near that store.  I'm sure it must be utterly delightful.

Super Contributor

I grew up going to Cape Cod every summer (where the store originated) and it was an absolute treasure trove! You never knew what you would find - they used to have gift wrapped 'grab bags' that kids could buy. As good as folks think it is now, it doesn't hold a candle to what it used to be... now they all have the same 'stuff' and there is no longer that feeling of fihding a special treasure. You can still get some fun deals but it's not the same to us 'natives' lol!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: christmas tree shop

[ Edited ]

@sweetee2 wrote:

AKgirl: I live in Utah. Where is that Store? Why did you move?

Hi @sweetee2  Yes I recall from your post a day or two ago.  Life happens and you move on, in my case to be close to family.  The store I referred to was on Main St., Park City,  I don't know if it's still there, so check if you ever plan a visit.  It's always fun to spend a day in PC., it such a beautiful place, with great restaurants and there's so much to see and do.  Sundance Film Festival is 1/19 - 1/29, just a heads up as the whole town gets too crowded and crazy (for me).  Through the years, I did see so many  great celebs though!😎

Respected Contributor

Yes we do about 20 minutes away, I love that store. Also there is a Yankee Candle store right next door. Very dangerous plaza for me haha. Never come home empty handed.

Honored Contributor

Yes, many in the new england area, use to go there  quite often, but not much for quite some time.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Yes, there is a CTS about ten miles away, I've visited several times.  It didn't appeal to me actually.  Kind of a hodge-podge aside from holiday decor.  It felt like a dollar store, except that things didn't cost a dollar.