Highlighted
Contributor

bleach "stains" on carpet - carpet dye sticks

I was cleaning this weekend, and used bleach on an item. I thought I had rinsed it off really well and took it outside to dry. This morning, I see that I have droplets where bleach fell on my beige carpet, and the color was removed. The spots are about the size of a pencil eraser, and there are probably 10 or 12 of them (when I left for work this morning, it was a little dark, and I didn't take the time to carefully count them all).

As the apartment manager replaced my carpet about a year ago, I am just sick about this. He's going to hit the roof if/when he finds out.

Have any of you used carpet dye sticks to cover up bleach spots? Is there another alternative?

TIA

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View