Super Contributor

Yankee candle witch's boots jar candle holder

I stopped at my local pharmacy yesterday, which also happens to sell Yankee Candles.  As soon as I walked thru the door, there was a display of Halloween items, and lo and behold, I see a few of the witch's boots that sold out so fast last year!  I have really cut down on my decor purchases, but this item is so stinkin' cute that I had to get it.  Don't know if they were leftovers at the store from last year or if Yankee will be selling them again this year since they were so popular.  So I happy danced all the way home!  And, I have to add, the fall fragrances are dee-vine, especially sugar and spice and crisp morning air.  Used my buy two, get two coupon.

Super Contributor

Re: Yankee candle witch's boots jar candle holder

I hope yankee candle is going to bring this back this season !  Great find !

Super Contributor

I guess the witch's boots will be available again this year at Yankee....I just saw them in another store yesterday.  For those that want it, I wouldn't wait...it flew out the door last year!  I'm so glad they brought this item back....it's so unique!

Valued Contributor

I was in the YC store this past week; the clerk told me the Halloween debut is Aug. 29. 

Super Contributor

They are returning on the 29 to Yankee Candle