Contributor

Has anybody ever tried these out? Can you use them in a regular tart warmer or a Scentsy warmer? I've been wanting to try them out but I don't want to have to buy a Yankee candle warmer too just to use them. Thank you.

Respected Contributor

They're too big for a regular warmer, so I cut it into smaller pieces.  

Honored Contributor

I'm waiting for them to make a nice warmer first!  I have been looking at the warmers on line and a few in stores and they are all so boring.

I am interested in trying these.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

The Yankee Scenterpiece Melt Cups only work in the Scenterpiece. You can however replace the original wax with a wax melt from another company or source once the original scent has dissipated. 

Respected Contributor

The melt cups are for their scenterpieces that you buy from Yankee.  The cups are supposed to last 24 hours. You can change them in a out and not have to just do one scent until its done.  They are nice and really have a good throw.  I have two Scenterpiece warmers and really enjoy them.  No mess at all.

Trusted Contributor

I love these things. So much safer for those of us who may forget to blow out real candles and the fragrance lasts a lot longer than they state. Isn't that a surprise?

If I use one with a timer and set for 8 hours I can use it all week in a small room. If I use in my large open downstairs I need to run two or three of them for the fragrance to permeate the entire area. But it's the same if I burn candles. I need to burn about two or three of them too. And since I can use the Melt Cup warmers with the timer function I don't have to worry about blowing them out Smiley Happy

I really like the ones that look like wood or stone. They don't have the selection that Scentsy has but they are cute and worth it for me to have the "cup".

KJPA
Honored Contributor

OOOh!  I just remembered I have a $25 gift card from Yankee.

I can use it to by the warmer and then I won't feel so bad that it is boring.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I purchase one last year for my daughter for Christmas, she loves it and she said the fragrance lasts longer than she thought as well....She has a small condo and it scents up the whole place! 

Honored Contributor

That's good to know.  I have a townhouse so it might work well for my space.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN