Super Contributor

Yankee Candle - Is it just me?

Hi, all! Smiley Happy I usually buy Glade candles (especially Clean Linen) and I love how that little candle can fill even a medium size room with scent. They usually don't last too long so I thought I would step it up a bit and invest in some Yankee Candles.

I ordered a few online with the deals they've had online lately - Fluffy Towels, Clean Cotton and Sun & Sand. I can barely smell them even if I'm sitting right next to them - and they're the large jar candles. I trim the wicks - and even just now, I went into the bathroom and sniffed the unlit jar of Clean Cotton and it barely has a scent. The unlit Glade Clean Linen right next to it is very fragrant.

So, is it just me or do these candles have no throw? The Sun & Sand smells exceptional in the jar but it barely scents my bedroom...

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View