Honored Contributor

Your Home With Jill is back tonight at 6pm (EST). We know MyPillow will take up 20 minutes or so, but I do look forward to new items.   I can hope anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG I just turned on the TV and the forums, and then saw this.

Cue the twilight zone music, please.

I'll watch and see!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I fear that My Pillow is going to take up more than the expected 20+ minutes.  In the show lineup, it's showing My Pillow pet bed and My Pillow sheets.  Not sure how long I'll be able to stick with the show.  Did love the first items.  That basket was lovely!  Wish I had the proper outdoor covering to use it on my front door.

Esteemed Contributor

Already in Lindell land.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

There are a few new items tonight, which is always nice to see.  I love the color coral used in the florals, but I'm not buying them. Interesting to see mirrored trays and metal stands.  Just taking a break from a long day outside, so I'm watching but not buying tonight.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: YHJ -- 1st Show in 2017

[ Edited ]

I'm very disappointed.

30 minutes in and still the pillow.  I love My Pillow, we have two sets.I would buy more if we ever needed them.  I won't watch one second of it anymore.

I keep flipping back & forth to Fixer Upper or anything else ........ except any TSV ad nauseam.

finally! not the pillow

Esteemed Contributor

The big mirror over the mantel with the wreath on it is so pretty and keeps catching my eye. I don't like the rest of the mantel decor. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  I just read on a forum today someone asking about the soap rocks. They will be on Jill's show. I can't remember who it was. Anyone else see that post today?

Weekend Graphic #6

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Yes @pattypeep I do remember that.  Someone responded that there were pink soap rocks newly on QVC online.  Hopefully the OP saw that, it would be the same set Jill has in her show tonight. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered the soap rocks. The description online is totally different than what Jill described. Sure hope the one she described is the one I get. Wouldn't order the set from the description of scents. Oh well, I'm sure they'll be fine. Didn't cost much since I used a giftcard.