Respected Contributor
What candles do you like to use with Valerie's ribbed pedestals - the short squatty ones. The flameless candles I have seem too small. Just curious which you all like before I purchase some more.
Honored Contributor

My suggestion is to be sure they are at least 3 1/2 inch in diameter, not just 3 inches.

And none of Valerie's pedestals look good without a candle ring, in my opinion (are we taking the mercury glass ones?) as they have that metal top and I think it stands out like a sore thumb. 

I use a lot of Mirage on the VPH MG pedestals I have, and I like the proportions. I use both the 5 and 7 inch on them. I have some nine inch Luminaras (I think they are a good 3 1/2 inch diameter as well) and it is just way too tall for those pedestals. 

Respected Contributor
@Mominohio
Thanks for replying! Yes the mercury glass ones. I will check out the Mirage 5 and 7 inch candles. I recently got the beaded candle rings and like them a lot. Do you know if those will fit over the 3 1/2 inch diameter candles?
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@Mominohio
Thanks for replying! Yes the mercury glass ones. I will check out the Mirage 5 and 7 inch candles. I recently got the beaded candle rings and like them a lot. Do you know if those will fit over the 3 1/2 inch diameter candles?

@crazycockermom

If they are VPH beaded rings, my mom has those and they fit a 3 1/2 inch candle.

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:
@Mominohio

@crazycockermom

If they are VPH beaded rings, my mom has those and they fit a 3 1/2 inch candle.

Great - thank you so much!!