Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's going n with shipping !!!

I'm going to gve another call to cs ,  but don't hold out much hope as it is true as others have stated ,  the cs is certainly not what it used to be years ago ....

Contributor

That's ok -- listen to this. I ordered a temptations spoon rest on AUGUST 11th and was to receive it by AUGUST 25TH. I'm still waiting. The tracking info still says it is on its way to a UPS facility From QVC. I have called QVC several times and they keep telling me they don't understand it and they do not know where the package is. This has happened to me 3 times now since February of this year. Can any of the moderators that read these blogs get answers for these problems? Oh and I cannot reorder the item because it has sold out according to customer service. Maybe the shipping department needs to be checked into. I called ups to see if they had any information using the tracking number that Q VC gave me. Ups check their information and they had nothing under that tracking number and no information of an item with my name or address even in their system. So somewhere in the QVC system there is a big problem that needs to be addressed and taken care of. I spend a lot of money every month with QVC and this does not make me a happy customer.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have had problems with long process times, too. I just resolved one this week with CS (jewelry, too!). The CS seemed to be on a short time clock per order. The person did hang up on me after I said thanks.

I wonder if website issues/maintenance/downtime is correlating with the timing of the order issues lately in the shipping centers. Then there is, if I remember correctly, that the call center shut down in Florida.

Esteemed Contributor

Here is my USPS story....I sent a package, to a friend, the first week of Sept....it was to be delivered next day....

It showed up as undeliverable...no reason...I waited for it to come back to me...wait...wait...wait...I call the P.O....I was told it would be coming back to me in a few days...

Few days come and go...nothing...I call the P.O. again...I was told to wait a few more days...

Okay...its now Oct...and still no package...I call the P.O. yet again...

and here is what she told me...

I live in NJ.....the package went to Carny N.J....then to Morristown...then to New Hampshire...back to Carny...then back to Morristown....and now its suppose to come back to me....still have not seen it....

Why in the world...would they send it to New Hampshire...I ask...she said we send all undeliverable packages there...why didn't it get returned to me first...she had no answer...

Oh, and a card I sent to that same address in August...just returned to me the other day...No, I didn't ask what sort of trip it was on....

Unbleivable.....

Esteemed Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I know what you mean I was thinking the same exact thing about cancel and then reorder , it may be quicker.  Usually like you I am happy with how fast items ship.  This is kind of crazy being a whole week !

In my experience of late, they won't let you cancel (or even make a change to the order). They immediately put the order into "in process" and say therefore there is nothing the can do about it.  I placed an order and the same day asked if I could change to another size. They said it was "in process" so no changed could be made. When did that order, which they couldn't amend, ship out? EIGHT DAYS LATER.

I just tried to cancel something last week that was "in process" for a week too......wouldn't let me.

Regular Contributor

Remember when they said you wouldn't be billed until your item shipped? I purposely bought an item on advance order since it would go on the following month's credit card bill. QVC charged my card immediately. They didn't even have the item in the warehouse! I cancelled my order. I order less and less from the Q. If it weren't for Linea and Isaac, I wouldn't order anything.

Valued Contributor

test

Valued Contributor

I tried 4 times to submit a post, but never got through.  Why?

Esteemed Contributor

I called once again and was told that an email was sent to me, it wasn't , stating that they are aware of the shipping hold up and it would be going out soon or something to that  affect.  I couldn't really understand the cs rep .  I could have asked her to repeat but did not.  Still says in process !

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the adjustable silver chain on September 24 and put it on check status.  On September 28, I changed it to process.  It's still in process.  I called today 10/6.  The customer service rep said they are doing something in the warehouses and unfortunately my necklace fell under that.  She said "Didn't you get the e-mail".  No, I did not!   If and when QVC ever sends an e-mail re a problem it's usually way after the fact.  It doesn't look like it will even be shipped for another week.  Here's my issue - I ordered another color to make sure I liked it first.  This same thing happened to me with the Earth knee high boots TSV - those took me a month to get.  So the other color will run out of its check status time before I even get the silver one.  So I guess I'll put that in process and hope I can cancel it if the silver one arrives and i don't like it. 

The item is sold out.  I'm really getting disgusted with the lack of concern on the part of QVC.  Other companies would be contacting me with such long delays.  The B&M's are looking better to me for a lot of things.  I like to be informed.  I do find the operators/customer service reps to be very nice, but as far as the other staff who makes these bad decisions - ugh!