Esteemed Contributor

Re: What are your favorite bed sheets?

Where I live I have no need for flannel or polar fleece sheets. I just use regular cotton or percale. I get mine from The Company Store or LL Bean. 

Esteemed Contributor

I use percale printed sheets.  They are always so crisp.  That's what I grew up with and they were so hard to find for so many years.  I have now found them at Vermont Country store.  Kinda pricey, but I don't have many sets.  They are always hung outside, even in winter.  I don't like flannel or fleece sheets.

Esteemed Contributor

Martha Stewart .........Cotton.....at Macys'

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Older percale sheets are the absolute best. They're always crisp, don't wrinkle and tend to be a good weight. They also last and last. Newer percale might also be wonderful, but I've not purchased enough of it to judge. Not remotely interested in flannel sheets, as I prefer a cool sleeping environment, and have no investment in uber soft high thread count linens that wrinkle if you look at them. I don't want to iron sheets and with percale, I don't have to.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I buy percale sheets at Target.

I got some bottom sheets from Target and like them alot. The elastic goes all the way around and the sheets are marked with little 'top or bottom' markings, so you always know you're putting the sheet on correctly.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

JC Penny Egyptian cotton sheets. These have over-sized flat sheets in the set. I have had these for years and the wash well and are soft. I also like their percale sheets especially during the summer. 

Honored Contributor

Costco, like Polar Fleece, but I can't remember the name.  Superior to my Malden Mills from QVC, because eventually the Malden Mills (or Berkshire, same stuff) pills.  My Costco's, two sets, haven't pilled yet.  It is a pleasure to tumble into bed each night.  

Frequent Contributor

Thank you to everybody who responded about their favorite sheets. I really appreciate your advice. đź’•