Super Contributor

Re: We got a great deal at a consignment store

You have me all ready to go out and hit a few stores right now, but will have to wait until at least tomorrow. Sounds fun and you just never know what you are going to find and haul home.

Esteemed Contributor

We have a lot of upscale consignments stores in our area for furniture and they are FABULOUS!!

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing gets my adrenaline going like a great deal and that's exactly what you got. Good for you! Rumor has it that I'm a big time spender BUT if they only knew.
Super Contributor

omg! that is amazing!

do you have a pic of it?? i LOVE frontgate!! one of my favorite sites to shop. we have a couple of the upscale consignments stores for furniture in our area and my mom and i love to go check them out - when the weather is warmer!

all the driving around and getting in and out in the cold is not for us. but every spring we can't wait to see what treasure we might find as people start getting rid of their old things to get something new!

Honored Contributor

I love hearing about good deals people find in consignment shops, Goodwill and other "second helping" stores. I'm so happy for you. Enjoy.

Respected Contributor

Cool deal! Enjoy it!

Super Contributor

If you go to Frontgate.com and put paris Le tour Eiffel wall art I in the search thing it will come up.
Respected Contributor

I have two great ones right down the street. I have taken furniture and accessories there and they have sold right away. I have also bought some beautiful items. It is fun to look around.

Most of the items I sold were bought at garage and church sales and I ended up making more money for them at the store even at their rates.