Respected Contributor

Does anyone know when she will start her spring shows? 

Honored Contributor

She hasn't posted anything on her Facebook page.  Looking at old posts, last year her first show was Feb 9th.

Trusted Contributor

Someone asked Valerie on her facebook page about her upcoming shows.  It looks like she will be back on January 25th at 1:00 AM and 3:00 PM EST.  There was no mention of what types of items will be offered.  (I hope these two shows have some nice new things to offer)!  :-)

Trusted Contributor

I looked at the online Program Guide and she has two House to Home shows as @Julie928 reported.

Can't wait to see what she brings!

Honored Contributor

Hum.  I looked around her Facebook page and didn't see anything.  I bet it will mostly be old stuff.

Respected Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

Someone asked Valerie on her facebook page about her upcoming shows.  It looks like she will be back on January 25th at 1:00 AM and 3:00 PM EST.  There was no mention of what types of items will be offered.  (I hope these two shows have some nice new things to offer)!  :-)

Thanks for the info. I too am looking forward to some new items.

Respected Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Hum.  I looked around her Facebook page and didn't see anything.  I bet it will mostly be old stuff.

Smiley Sad hope not

Respected Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

I looked at the online Program Guide and she has two House to Home shows as @Julie928 reported.

Me too.

Esteemed Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

This is a bit off-topic but is about the title of Valerie's shows.  Late last year, when some of the holiday shows started being called House to Home-Holiday edition, instead of Heartfelt Holidays as they always were before, some of us wondered how the newly named shows might differ from the previous shows.  In those shows I only recall there being a minor change, and that was the quick before and after reveals done at the beginning and end of the show, featuring a certain space in the home.  I liked that idea, but I also felt that it went by way too fast for me to take it all in.  

Today, I checked the online Insider, and it is calling the Jan 25th shows Heartfelt Home, while QVC's online Program Guide is calling them House to Home.  That little oversight is leading me to believe that all her shows from now on may be called House to Home, and that the show names Heartfelt Home and Heartfelt Holidays may be a thing of the past.

It could be due to something as simple as wanting a trendier show title, not that there's anything wrong with the old titles.  No matter, I will watch, whatever the outcome.  LOL.  

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

It was under visitor's posts, in answer to people questioning her about when she'd be back.