Trusted Contributor

I rarely watch the VPH shows, but got pulled in yesterday. I needed a new wreath for my front door and ordered the blue/yellow and then as I was switching out my large Pottery Barn glass vase that sits inside of a seasonal wreath, filled with Christmas beads/candle to  glass spring beads and a pastel pink candle, I bought the 17 inch egg wreath to nestle the vase in. I usually find my seasonal glass beads at Pier One. I have had them for years. My large Pottery Barn vase I have had for at least 10 years or more and it is out on my formal dining room table year round. It certainly has paid for itself over the years. 

I have been pricing the ready made wreaths at Michaels and Kirklands in my area, and for the styling and workmanship, I thought the VPH wreaths were reasonable and well done. I am not a crafty person at all. That blue/yellow combo really caught my eye and I went back and forth with the ivory/pink. I will post a review when I receive them. 

I have a lot of Jim Shore Easter items and so I don't dare order any more! LOL! I am a sucker for bunnies. Time to get the rest of my things out! Thanks for  your ideas, everyone!

Respected Contributor

Can anyone tell me where to buy the Easter egg garland that is shown on the dining room table?  I have looked and looked and cannot seem to find one.  Thanks.

Valued Contributor

I believe it has sold out.  It was shown with the Easter egg cone tree and wreath, and they have also sold out.  Keep checking, because it might come back as an "as is" item. I can't post the item number, because the last time I did that, it was deleted by the mods.

Honored Contributor

Yes, ladies I know almost $100 for 2 bunnies, but I am at a time in my life where I can actually afford them, plus I can use them year after year, and they are not strictly Easter, plus they put a smile on my face!Heart

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

Yes, ladies I know almost $100 for 2 bunnies, but I am at a time in my life where I can actually afford them, plus I can use them year after year, and they are not strictly Easter, plus they put a smile on my face!Heart

@Hooty

I hear ya! I want/need them too LOL!!!

LOVE bunnies - LOVE lanterns!!!

I'm gonna get one (or both!) of them eventually, just have to wait a bit.

LOVE THEM!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's show 3/15

[ Edited ]

@Hooty wrote:

@Hooty  I feel the same way, hooty, one can never smile too much. Smiley Happy  I love my house full of critters, real and otherwise, and there are plenty of the otherwise, lol.

I thought the set of two bunnies that Jill displayed were very nice.  I didn't buy Jill's or Valerie's bunnies because I bought two different sets of very large bunnies a while ago, not to mention all of the other bunnies I have which you will see when I post my spring and summer display pictures.

Speaking of being able to leave decor out all year such as bunnies, I am constantly trying to think of where I can display some of my deer, the deer that aren't specifically Christmas, as I would like to see them throughout the year, so my summer display this year will have deer in it. Smiley Happy

Oh, I just read your previous post and it is the bunny with the lantern that you bought two of.  About two-three years ago, I bought two brown gilded bunnie's each holding a lantern just like Valerie's, at Home Goods, so didn't buy hers.  Hope you love them. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I watched Valerie's shows and I believe she has one tonight but I did not buy anything. I also watched Jill's show but shut it off as her items are mostly not my style. 

Regular Contributor

I watched and will still catch the last show tonight. Thankfully there will be no new items popping up that could tempt me. Between both days I purchased four items and none that are on easy pay. I purchased the spring wreath in pink, 2 dogwood garlands in pink and the pink birdhouse.

I never imagined I would be spending that. Between Pier 1, Valerie and one other site I have spent almost $300 in new Easter additions. That doesn't include any of the shipping and handling. My burgeoning storage room is going to be crying for help. Its a good thing I manage our money so I can play around a bit. I know my hubby wouldn't be too pleased if he knew I spent $45 on a pretty basic wreath that wasn't even on easy pay. I gotta reign it in. At least until Val's next appearance Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

Can anyone tell me where to buy the Easter egg garland that is shown on the dining room table?  I have looked and looked and cannot seem to find one.  Thanks.

@Hoovermom, if you are on Valerie's FB page, you can ask her the question about the garland.  I bought one last year, but it was not offered this year, and I love mine!  

Honored Contributor

Got my bunnies this week, took forever to get them out of the box, but they are so cute, I've decided to put them outside on my covered porch by my front door!Heart