Esteemed Contributor

Looks like more spring and bunny items coming up in YHJ today.  I will try to tune in but will probably not order anything.  

I'm still liking the triple birdcage, but noticed crooked candles inside the cages, which would drive me crazy.  Cat Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie's show 3/15

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

Looks like more spring and bunny items coming up in YHJ today.  I will try to tune in but will probably not order anything.  

I'm still liking the triple birdcage, but noticed crooked candles inside the cages, which would drive me crazy.  Cat Frustrated

I am thrilled you love your Lantern @SHOPR!  My batteries are still shining bright with no dimming yet & it's been at least 2 weeks.  I bet her fall/winter auto deliveries will be different than last year's.  Still have her triple birdcage in my cart.  I noticed the crooked candle as well.  However I would remove those & replace with Luminara or something else.  Too much $$ to do something like that...!  I found it odd she didn't have a lot on easy pay.  

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

I love the bunny with the lantern!

@ChiliPepperI was watching off & on while getting dressed to go to the dentist, and before I had a chance to order they sold out, I wanted the white one, I am just sick!!!

Respected Contributor

Darn! I forgot to watch.  Oh, well, money saved...:-)

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

I love the bunny with the lantern!

@ChiliPepperI was watching off & on while getting dressed to go to the dentist, and before I had a chance to order they sold out, I wanted the white one, I am just sick!!!

@Hooty

Try again, there are some available now!!! Good luck!!!

Respected Contributor

The bunny is back in stock, for now.  I just bought the ivory one.  Have the brown one in my cart still.  I like them both!   I need another bunny like a hole in the head.  The two I bought recently should've been enough, but this is quite different and more rustic than the ones I bought.  And it looks so cute with the lantern.  Part of me wants to set it outside by the front door, but I would be so upset if something happened to it.  

I didn't get to watch the show, meant to record it, so I watched the videos of some of the items and surprisingly liked some of them.   Anyone have the kaleidoscope spheres?  I'm not into spheres but I do like these.  Wondering if they look cheesy in real life.  I'm liking the ocean color, and the ocean pedestals, even though I know they wouldn't be as versatile.  

I like the blue/yellow wreath too.  Someone stop me.  I do not need more stuff.  

I also like the new goblets in the aqua color, which haven't aired yet.  Was wishing for a teal color, but these are pretty and springy.  Love the ribbed chocolate ones I have.

Super Contributor

I missed the show, but did get to order the blue and purple garland, I ordered the white flower spring wreath too. I am thinking about the birds nest but dont know if I want two more cause I bought one at hobby lobby and one from pier one. I noticed vals egg tree and egg garland were on as is today. I have the garland and love it. I like the new candle holders but I wait for those to become available as is, dont really need them right away. I noticed there are sugar bunnies available in new arrivals and I do like the larger set but I havev alot of bunnies so I will think about them a little bit. I wonder if there will new items tomorrow? I was up late last night waiting for new items to be posted to the website and they did not show up, Guess they are stopping that cause things are selling out too fast. I am glad I got the garland and wreath. I wonder if she will have more candle rings tomorrow that matches the garland, that would be nice. Maybe there will more listed after midnight, I will have to check. Anyways before I decide on the nests or sugar bunnies I would like to know what she has for tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom@ChiliPepper, thank you so much ladies for letting me know that there were more bunnies wlanterns (white) in stock, I ordered 2 of them, and I am so excited!  Not sure where they will go in or out, but I am just glad I got them!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty

Try ordering it now.

I did the same thing -- waited too long to decide.

In an hour or so, it was again available in both colors.

Go check now!

Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty

Guess I was late to the party, but glad you got your bunny.

I ordered the white one.

Needed another bunny like a hole in the head, but that one IS adorable!