Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Looks like she is cleaning house.  Thanks for the peek.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the link, @lucymo.  I assume that VPH is continuing her recent practice of only showing a few new items at a time and only those that can be purchased.  The post has stopped being a true sneak peek and is more like a recap of what will be presented, but not including anything that hasn't been released on QVC.com.  This seems like an unsuccessful practice to me because many people might look at the post, see that almost everything is old, and ignore the shows.

Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peek

[ Edited ]

@lucymo, thanks for the link!  I was waiting for someone to post to see if I need to take Tuesday off.  Don't think I will now since there is not one thing I need or want that I see.  

Respected Contributor

@lucymo Thanks for posting. I like the teapot garden stakes but I have plenty of garden animal and butterfly stakes in my yard. I will be watching though.

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003  I don't see anything of interest to me.  She may show a few new items but like @GCR18 said, she may just be cleaning house of spring decor.  If I can, I'll watch but probably safe from buying.  If I see anything new on her FB page I'll post back.

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop  I may not get to watch either but anyway, nothing that I need.  She may sneak in a new piece or two but it's late for the spring season now for me to order.  I have already decorated and have no space left to add anything else.  

Honored Contributor

Hey, @BabyYoda, sounds like we've all decided that we don't need anymore 'stuff', doesn't it?   I will watch if I can too.

I had to laugh when I read your post about having plenty of yard stakes.  There's a house near my neighborhood that has so many yard stakes and animal figures that it looks like a yard sale.  Too, too much.  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @lucymo!

Valued Contributor

@lucymo

Thank you for posting!

I've been watching the few items on the new arrivals. 

Oh...hmmm...I see she has the pineapple medallion comforter in the photos.  I bought the aqua one on advance order in Jan.  It has inferior fabric, loose weave, heavy tufting thread; it's ripping just laying on the bed.  I hold myself responsible because I waited to use it till the weather got warmer. It is very pretty, and out of my normal likes and looks, but I'm sad and mad. And then there is the five five star reviews, I couldn't have been the only one with bad fabric, it comes off of large bolts of hundreds of yards.