Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vacuums, Hardwood Floors and Cat Litter?

I'm at a loss with your problem since I've never had that happen. I assume you empty the cannister after each use....and don't push/pull the vacuum too fast.

Frequent Contributor

Good assumption!  Smiley Happy......and all the filters are clean.

Respected Contributor

@DaleP   I saw this for the first time at my hair salon.  My stylist has cats and purchased one for he home.  She said it was fantastic especially for the cat litter and the fur.  I purchased one since I have a dog.  The best part is not having to pull out a vacuum cleaner all the time.  It sits stationary and I, just, sweep into it.  I use the manual setting not the automatic because if Sadie passes by it turns on and it's loud and scares her.  QVC is selling it, today at a very good price.

https://www.qvc.com/EyeVac-Home-Touchless-Sensor-Activated-Vacuum.product.V36154.html?sc=PRODFEED

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1    I own the Shark Rocket now selling for $154 at QVC,  I paid less 2 years ago.  It always takes up the litter.  I also own an Oreck upright and it takes up the littler too.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I just bought off HSN the Shark VacPro - its a vacumn & cleaning pad.

It works great for picking up the cat litter and small stuff on my kitchen floor.  Although, I'm not sure about the cleaning pad part.

It doesn't look like the floors are "clean" like when I use my steamer or micropad.

(I'm a cleaning fanatic when it comes to the litter box area!!!)

I may send it back and buy a small stick vacumn dirt devil style.

This was $100 and the other is $34!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks!!!