Honored Contributor

VPH set of 3 Mercury Glass Spheres...

Boy, did I get lucky! I just ordered 4 sets the spheres...3 of them (blue, green and gold) were "as is" (H201386) and 1 set of amber at reg price (H199995)...I think I took the last one!

Strange...when I 1st brought up the link for H199995, ALL the colors were there...(multi, gold, silver, purple, amber, blue, green and red), so I thought they were all back in stock..."restocked"...I guess not yet. When I opened up the link just now, there are only 4 colors left. I did see VPH mention that the blue will definitely be restocked this Spring sometime...don't know which month/shows it will be available.

Check the "as is" (H201386) if you are interested...more colors available, however, probably only a few of each Wink

DH and I really love these spheres. They certainly have improved the quality and the batteries last a long time...that is the bonus to us! I decided to get all the other colors so I can keep several out throughout the year and change up the colors depending on the season. I already got the multi and silver sets. This Spring into Summer I will put out a combo of the green (the green set is a pretty pastel pale green). blue and silver throughout our livingroom...then fall the amber and gold..then holidays...multi and silver {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

NOTE: Just an FYI for folks that don't know...

Even though the description says indoor/outdoor, I don't recommend these going outside, they will rust/corrode the inside battery box over time...especially in humid climates. If you really want to have them outside, I would only do it on a night or two here or there if you are planning a party outdoors, then bring them back in...HTH Smile

Respected Contributor

Re: VPH set of 3 Mercury Glass Spheres...

Thanks for the recommendation.

I ordered the purple today. I purchased a similar item from HSN and I absolutely love them as does my DH and my dad. We have them on our entertainment center and I become mesmerized. However, HSN has been out so, I'm taking a chance ordering these.

I hope I'm not disappointed.

Honored Contributor

Hello Gooday,

I don't think you will be disappointed...they are lovely! The purple ones will especially be great around Halloween time...enjoy! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I really want a silver set. Have red and green; green is still out on my table with a modified post xmas vignette.

True confessions time I was overwhelmed and a little ashamed this year when I pulled out all of my xmas.

I have 7 GB houses now. Ashamed because I forgot I had two of them--ordered them post xmas last year at a great price. Put them away in upstairs closed and forgot I had them! That's definitely a sign I have TOO much stuff. Some of it will be going to my DD who loves to decorate as much as me.

I was really proud of myself this year; held xmas dec shopping to a minimum. Only two new JS santa's.

Next year will bring even less. I do have one more blue & white santa I'm on the hunt for. After that, I'm done unless he comes up with a very unique santa.

Super Contributor

Hello Susan Louise...

I am trying to be strong and wait for the spring color spheres to come out. I also love these spheres so much...I'm so excited for the spring colors to get here. Thanks for the heads up. Enjoy your beautifiul spheres. I know I love mine. They are defineatly one of my favorite purchases from VPH last year.

Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2014 Bobby K said:

Hello Susan Louise...

I am trying to be strong and wait for the spring color spheres to come out. I also love these spheres so much...I'm so excited for the spring colors to get here. Thanks for the heads up. Enjoy your beautifiul spheres. I know I love mine. They are defineatly one of my favorite purchases from VPH last year.

Which Spring colors are you wanting to get? The green (pastel green) and the blue are available at an ""as is"" price too (H201386).

Are you expecting other Spring colors that are new?

Super Contributor

I also heard there will be pink and lavender SPHERES coming. I'm so in love with her other colored spheres. Susan Louise , enjoy all your new beautiful spheres...you really can't go wrong with any color...they are all wonderful. Thanks again for the heads up on the "as is".

Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2014 Bobby K said:

Hello Susan Louise...

Oh yes...the spring colors are coming ! Pink , lavendar and not sure what others are on their way. I love the color choices you picked out too. I am contemplating getting the "as is" blue and green as well. I'm trying to be strong to hold out for the pink and lavender...but, I am really weakening for the blue and green {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}.

Wow! Pink and Lavender!!! We don't have a room for those colors, however, I'm sure they will be beautiful though...especially in a little girl's room (we don't have kids) Smile

Contributor

Valerie's Feb 18 TSV is a set of 3 indoor/outdoor mercury glass mason jars.

Blue, green, silver, lavender and pink.

Trusted Contributor

I love the gold spheres that I bought for Christmas, and am shocked that my husband likes them as much as I do. He even suggested leaving them setting in the middle of our dining table all of the time. I think I'll do just that!