Honored Contributor

Re: VPH album just posted on FB!

On 1/19/2014 stevieb said:

Loving the etagere, the bird plates, the box of 'eggs' and that rooster! Don't see those Mason jars anywhere...

Hi Stevieb,

Those are going to be the TSV on 2/8 Smile

Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2014 Susan Louise said:
On 1/19/2014 stevieb said:

Loving the etagere, the bird plates, the box of 'eggs' and that rooster! Don't see those Mason jars anywhere...

Hi Stevieb,

Those are going to be the TSV on 2/8 Smile

Hi SL... thanks for the update. I think I saw she has a show coming up this week, of course it's scheduled, as always, when I can't watch... You know this scheduling is getting way old!

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

Thank you so much for posting the link. I enjoy watching all the Valerie shows, she has so much energy and talent and ideas. I think I have most of the spheres and have put the blue inside the house and the rest are all outside the house, scattered around my wrap around porch and all are sitting inside lanterns/birdcages. And, they are all under a porch covering because I did not want them rained on. I went ahead and purchased the lavender spheres and I already have the birdcages, with spheres inside them. I would like to get that caged like urn (it was the second pic) and I would place a small sphere inside it. Such fun to decorate. Have a great day everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks SL for the heads up.

I see that the metal wire apothecary is available. I like it but will likely pass:

http://www.qvc.com/19.5-Metal-Wire-Apothecary-Jar-wFinial-Accent-by-Valerie-Search-Results.product.H...

Contributor

Hi All,

I just purchased the metal wire apothecary jar in pewter. Just what I had been looking for!

I am interested in those eggs too!

Super Contributor

On 1/19/2014 Susan Louise said:
On 1/19/2014 whitelinen said:

I fell in love with her ironstone pitcher collection!! WOW!! The touch of TQ against the chargers and then placed among the pitchers is genius . . .

nThe display is this white cabinet took my breath away. She has the talent and $$ to really make a gorgeous display; hope we get to see the whole cabinet during the show:

Just an FYI...you might want to take a look at H179522...quite a bargain Smile

Thanks Susan Louise, took a look! It is a very good price!

Honored Contributor

An FYI:

For those who are considering the pair of terra cotta birds (H199152)..and hoping the blue/teal will be back in stock, they aren't coming back. I ordered the ivory ones because there will be no reorders. VPH stated this on her FB page next to the pic of the birds.

The same for the egg topiaries (H194836)...I got them last month after being on the fence awhile.. When I saw the video, VPH mentioned that they also won't be coming back...

So, don't be a fence sitter for either one if you are interested Wink

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Somehow, I missed all of Valerie's shows last year except for the Christmas shows, so am trying to catch up. Thank you Susan Louise for all of the heads up notices.

Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2014 mousiegirl said:

Somehow, I missed all of Valerie's shows last year except for the Christmas shows, so am trying to catch up. Thank you Susan Louise for all of the heads up notices.

You're welcome Smile