Respected Contributor

Re: VPH album just posted on FB!

On 1/19/2014 Susan Louise said:

I noticed that some things were kept hidden for the shows...like not revealing pics of the new green mosaic lamp, and the new colored spheres...pink & lavender...

I was REALLY hoping I could be good and not order anymore things of VPH's...especially considering I ordered more mosaic lamps and spheres...

It just wasn't going to happen...the UPS truck just might need to be backed up our driveway...{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

HAVE MERCY! {#emotions_dlg.scared}................{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

This is what I just ordered:

terra cotta birds - H199152

perched birds - H198992

dogwood & berry garland - H191015

I already have the egg topiaries, hydrangea garland and mosaic lamps...

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Done! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Did you see that precious chicken? Now I know you could find just one little spot for it. You are too creative to pass that up.

Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2014 Retired08 said:

goodness what beautiful things!! Valerie certainly has exquisite taste and I love the suitcases. They would be perfect for storing things, although I love her storage ottomans.

I wish that she would do something with a Robin Redbreast. It was my precious Mother's favorite bird and she used to sing us a little song about how the robin got it's red breast. If only I could have recorded her singing that song.......... something about an arrow piercing it's chest.... I can't remember, but I do remember that it was sad.

Anyway, I hope that everyone is able to get what they want in her show. Me? I'm out of room.

Susan Louise, you know we are going to need pictures!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Bless your heart...sure thing! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

delete

Super Contributor

goodness what beautiful things!! Valerie certainly has exquisite taste and I love the suitcases. They would be perfect for storing things, although I love her storage ottomans.

I wish that she would do something with a Robin Redbreast. It was my precious Mother's favorite bird and she used to sing us a little song about how the robin got it's red breast. If only I could have recorded her singing that song.......... something about an arrow piercing it's chest.... I can't remember, but I do remember that it was sad.

Anyway, I hope that everyone is able to get what they want in her show. Me? I'm out of room.

Hello Sweet Retired,

I also love those suitcase sets. My DH likes them too. We also have her storage ottomans and love them...but, the suitcases are wonderful. I so hope she comes out with a robin red breast....so you can purchase it in memory of your dear mother.

Respected Contributor

On 1/19/2014 Bobby K said:

Hello Sweet Retired,

I also love those suitcase sets. My DH likes them too. We also have her storage ottomans and love them...but, the suitcases are wonderful. I so hope she comes out with a robin red breast....so you can purchase it in memory of your dear mother.

Thank you dear Bobby K,

I keep looking for a pretty robin that I could find a place for in my little home. I remember my Mother would see the robins in the yard and only then would she announce that spring was almost here!

One time, when I was a little girl (and I'm sure it's a record somewhere for the state of Ga.) it was March as I recall, and we had a rare cold streak with snow. Now for there to be snow in coastal Ga., you know that was rare. Well anyhow, the robins had returned but the next morning when we got up and looked out of the window to see the snow, there were little dead robins everywhere that had frozen during the night. It broke my dear Mother's heart and horrified us children.

Oh well, I have got to stop with my silly stories, but I do agree with you. Valerie is someone I would love to have come and decorate my home. Wouldn't you love to see hers?

Take care dear. I'm watching that cute Peyton Manning play ball. Pops is rooting for Denver. I know that there is a team in orange and a team in white and Peyton is in the orange and that's about all I know.{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2014 whitelinen said:

I fell in love with her ironstone pitcher collection!! WOW!! The touch of TQ against the chargers and then placed among the pitchers is genius . . .

nThe display is this white cabinet took my breath away. She has the talent and $$ to really make a gorgeous display; hope we get to see the whole cabinet during the show:

Just an FYI...you might want to take a look at H179522...quite a bargain

Honored Contributor

I'm loving the white bird cages, the swinging birds, and many other things! It will be nice to just watch something different for a change on the Q!

Super Contributor

Beautiful things! I was hoping she would bring back the pedestals in spring colors this visit but I don't see any.

Love the garland with the little bird nests. Very cute!

Super Contributor

On 1/19/2014 Bobby K said:

Hello Sweet Retired,

Thank you dear Bobby K,

I keep looking for a pretty robin that I could find a place for in my little home. I remember my Mother would see the robins in the yard and only then would she announce that spring was almost here!

One time, when I was a little girl (and I'm sure it's a record somewhere for the state of Ga.) it was March as I recall, and we had a rare cold streak with snow. Now for there to be snow in coastal Ga., you know that was rare. Well anyhow, the robins had returned but the next morning when we got up and looked out of the window to see the snow, there were little dead robins everywhere that had frozen during the night. It broke my dear Mother's heart and horrified us children.

Oh well, I have got to stop with my silly stories, but I do agree with you. Valerie is someone I would love to have come and decorate my home. Wouldn't you love to see hers?

Take care dear. I'm watching that cute Peyton Manning play ball. Pops is rooting for Denver. I know that there is a team in orange and a team in white and Peyton is in the orange and that's about all I know.{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Oh Retired, your stories are NOT silly. But I do have to laugh reading your words about Peyton Manning. Looks like your boy in orange won the game{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}. Sounds like Pops is a big football fan. It looks like the 49ners playoff game just started...we'll be rooting for San Francisco. Hubby knows about football...he wants to watch Seattle and San Francisco. I only know the basics. Yes...I would take Valerie over football....ANYDAY {#emotions_dlg.laugh}. It would be really fun to hire her...she is wonderful and has a great eye and talent for decorating. I've been watching her for 20 yrs on the Q. If you can believe this....her first shows that I ever watched...were called "Decorating with Wreaths". Thats all she sold ....was wreaths. The first show 20 yrs ago I watched her on...I must have bought 10 wreaths...we had them all over our house. So glad she is still a main stay at the Q...they've gotten rid of so many other vendors. And I agree with Hooty...I can't wait to watch her shows....something other than computers, blenders and bronzo jewelry. Say hi to Pops. I'll keep my eye out for a Robin red breast in my home decor catalogs for you.

Honored Contributor

Loving the etagere, the bird plates, the box of 'eggs' and that rooster! Don't see those Mason jars anywhere...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...