Honored Contributor

VPH album just posted on FB!

Here's the link:

LINK

Honored Contributor

Re: VPH album just posted on FB!

I noticed that some things were kept hidden for the shows...like not revealing pics of the new green mosaic lamp, and the new colored spheres...pink & lavender...

I was REALLY hoping I could be good and not order anymore things of VPH's...especially considering I ordered more mosaic lamps and spheres...

However, I just ordered the terra cotta birds - H199152. I already have the egg topiaries, hydrangea garland and mosaic lamps...

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Done! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

So many beautiful things/so little place left to display.

I can't believe that the 25-watt bulb mosaic lamp can't be shipped to California because the bulb is not energy-efficient. At least, that's what the comment on FB says. If that's true, forget the 25 watt bulb--just turn off some of the lights in Hollywood dressing rooms!

Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2014 Nana5 said:

I can't believe that the 25-watt bulb mosaic lamp can't be shipped to California.

I wonder what's up with that...very odd! I can see HI and AK...but not to CA?! I wonder if you have a relative who lives in another state that you can send it to, and then they can ship it to you or the next time they visit they can bring it to you...

Just ideas/options...and not exactly cheap ones either, but if you really wanted them Smile

Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2014 Susan Louise said:
On 1/19/2014 Nana5 said:

I can't believe that the 25-watt bulb mosaic lamp can't be shipped to California.

I wonder what's up with that...very odd! I can see HI and AK...but not to CA?! I wonder if you have a relative who lives in another state that you can send it to, and then they can ship it to you or the next time they visit they can bring it to you...

Just ideas/options...and not exactly cheap ones either, but if you really wanted them Smile

The lamps have lead in them, Prop 65, I believe. Since we aren't going to eat them, are they saying that the lead seeps into the environment, I wonder?

Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2014 mousiegirl said:
On 1/19/2014 Susan Louise said:
On 1/19/2014 Nana5 said:

The lamps have lead in them, Prop 65, I believe. Since we aren't going to eat them, are they saying that the lead seeps into the environment, I wonder?

{#emotions_dlg.blink}.............{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}...............Hmmmmm...wondering too if CA is over protective, or they have better judgement on even something like a small accent lamp...

Then what would be the cut-off point? I have one in my kitchen and just ordered 2 more. I don't want to be paranoid, however, being a lung cancer survivor...well...

Super Contributor

Since I live in CA, I was going to write in about the "lead" issue. I knew the light bulb thing didn't sound right...but, Mousie Girl...you are correct....it is the "lead" issue. I don't understand this law at all...if its ok for all other states to receive the lamp...doesn't make any sense. Just leave it up to us Californians to have some messed up lead law issue.

Super Contributor

I fell in love with her ironstone pitcher collection!! WOW!! The touch of TQ against the chargers and then placed among the pitchers is genius . . .

nThe display is this white cabinet took my breath away. She has the talent and $$ to really make a gorgeous display; hope we get to see the whole cabinet during the show:

Respected Contributor

goodness what beautiful things!! Valerie certainly has exquisite taste and I love the suitcases. They would be perfect for storing things, although I love her storage ottomans.

I wish that she would do something with a Robin Redbreast. It was my precious Mother's favorite bird and she used to sing us a little song about how the robin got it's red breast. If only I could have recorded her singing that song.......... something about an arrow piercing it's chest.... I can't remember, but I do remember that it was sad.

Anyway, I hope that everyone is able to get what they want in her show. Me? I'm out of room.

Susan Louise, you know we are going to need pictures!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2014 whitelinen said:

I fell in love with her ironstone pitcher collection!! WOW!! The touch of TQ against the chargers and then placed among the pitchers is genius . . .

nThe display is this white cabinet took my breath away. She has the talent and $$ to really make a gorgeous display; hope we get to see the whole cabinet during the show:

ITA! I was drooling when I saw this pic...I want EVERYTHING...cabinet too! However, we'd need a bigger home...sigh. It is so lovely to look at {#emotions_dlg.tt1}