Valued Contributor

VPH Sneak Peek CIJ Album #2 just posted

Trusted Contributor

Re: VPH Sneak Peek CIJ Album #2 just posted

Thanks, mallermo.  I'm curious if those white, illuminated trees come in more colors.  Still interested in the swirl finials, too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mallemo wrote:

Here

Thanks for the link Mallemo! I'm thrilled the white trees are back but wondering if they are under a different item # than (H201291) or they won't be posted until midnight like other items...we'll see soon enough Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Mallemo , your always so great at linking us to Valerie's Facebook sneak peeks, for those of us that don't Facebook! I see the finials aren't yet listed, maybe later tonight
Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:
Thanks Mallemo , your always so great at linking us to Valerie's Facebook sneak peeks, for those of us that don't Facebook! I see the finials aren't yet listed, maybe later tonight

I'm guessing after midnight est Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Oh gee don't think I'm gonna be able to stay up till midnight, been watching all day. Don't want to miss out on the finials, have to get up extra early I guess
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting. I'm thinking I might just make it through the weekend without a purchase! With the exception of the ever missing finials, I'm not finding anything I can't live without! Yeah for my wallet!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

Thanks for posting. I'm thinking I might just make it through the weekend without a purchase! With the exception of the ever missing finials, I'm not finding anything I can't live without! Yeah for my wallet!

I just canceled the OTO angel and currently only guilty of 2 mosaic trees. Thankfully I just remembered I have this angel I ordered from last year. I didn't use it last year, but I definately will this year!!!

mh203084.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

We'll need to regroup and compare tomorrow night to see what kind of damage we all did.  So far, I only purchased 2 of the Kringle Express Bells, and I will pick up the swirl finials, too.  This has been a very prudent CIJ for me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Thanks for link, Mallemo.

I agree with others that this has turned out to be a very frugal CIJ for me. I'm just not seeing items that thrill me. I do miss having a Lisa Robertson show. My style falls somewhere between Valerie's and Lisa's choices, so I feel like I'm missing half the story.