Honored Contributor

Just saw a response to my Facebook post to Valerie begging her to get more of those mosaic trees back this year.  Not possible, according to her response.  Bummer.  Glad I got one for me, though i would love to have given one or two as gifts.  

Valued Contributor

I just got my shipment of 2 today and I can't wait to unpack them!  I hope they're as fabulous as I'm expecting!

Honored Contributor

Re: VPH Mosaic Tree update

[ Edited ]

I really hope these trees come back yext year, but based upon history of previous similar pieces made by the same company, it doesn't look promising.

I bought the mosaic hurricane (H202088) last year and it just literally ate the batteries...not even on for 2 hours the 1st day before it stopped working! I returned it the next day. IT sold out and never returned with a much needed upgrade.

There was a mosaic vase with better battery life/quality that sold out and still has yet to make a reappearance (H204605).

Each time the Q gets one of these products, the shape/design is different....hurricane, vase, then a tree. I suspect, if the company makes another similar product, it will be something else entirely.

I hope I am wrong on all accounts since I want more of these trees!!! LOL

I am thrilled so far with the battery life too...

I wish there was a way we can contact the company that makes them to put in a plea, but I am clueless as to what manufacturer it is...sigh.