Super Contributor

. Has anyone gotten the pink & green candle rings???.... Got mine earlier & the pink is sooooo washed out.. I took this picture inside the clear box it came in bc you can see the actual color better.. They are so light, almost a blush color.. I thought they would be more of a pink.. Any thoughts.. Got the multi also & they are saturated with color; beautiful..IMG_5829.JPG

Respected Contributor

Re: VPH Candle rings H202253

I think those look pretty! I actually like the blush color. I ordered the ivory/champagne and blue/lavender. Waiting to see how they look in person.
Super Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
I think those look pretty! I actually like the blush color. I ordered the ivory/champagne and blue/lavender. Waiting to see how they look in person.

Much thanks for your input.. The bottom part of the beads are very, very pink & it's such a contrast.. Also the inner opening is smaller than her other candle rings. I had to stretch it a bit to put my slim luminara candle inside. 

Occasional Contributor

I don't think I would want them any brighter.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, they look beautiful to me.  I like that the pink is not too bright.

Super Contributor

Thanks ladies.. I'll definitely think about your input.. It's just that I expected them to be a little more, not much, pink.. As I said before, the multi is just beautiful; nice rich colors.. In reality, I'm a very pastel soft color person & do not like bright or a multitude of color combo.. Again, much thanks..

Respected Contributor

@classic

if possible, could you post a pic of the multi? 

Super Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

@classic

I just saw your post & I tried to take a clear picture of the multi with my iPad but the colors; I feel didn't come through clearly.. I promise tomorrow to take a better picture of them during the daytime.. IMG_5832.JPG

Respected Contributor

@classic wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:

@classic

I just saw your post & I tried to take a clear picture of the multi with my iPad but the colors; I feel didn't come through clearly.. I promise tomorrow to take a better picture of them during the daytime.. IMG_5832.JPG

Ooooh!  Pretty!!!  Lots of colors to go with other things.  Thanks so much for posting a pic!

Honored Contributor

I like the contrast of the brighter pink with the paler pink......it gives it some depth....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”