Honored Contributor

Did anyone succumb?  When I saw her sneak peek, I didn't see anything, but today, I saw things. Smiley Happy  I bought the ranuncula garlands, expensive, but hopefully they will be worth it, for my summer theme on the kitchen table, and a few other items.  If they had been less expensive, I would have run amok with these and bought several more for the hutch.

I will just continue to use the spring garlands, Valerie's bird nest garlands from a few years ago.  I thought by the sneak peek pictures she had brought them back, maybe she still will, they are fantastic.  

Valued Contributor

Even though I have the Mosaic Hurricane lamp in multi and ocean, I did buy another one today.  These are battery operated so no cord to deal with and can be used outside. I also love her ottomans and even though navy was first sold out, all colors reappeared after awhile and I was able to grab a pair....free shipping which is very rare for QVC.

I'm waiting for the shows in the spring for a new mosaic remote control item but then I should be done shopping unless something new comes about!

Honored Contributor

I bought the mosaic lamp in multi.  I love that it is battery operated.  If I like it I may go back to get the aqua one. 

Trusted Contributor

I bought the mosaic accent lamp too, in the aqua, for my sun porch.  Having the timer feature is what got me.  I don't buy any battery operated candles/lanterns/lamps without a timer feature because I'll never bother turning them on & off manually every day. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't watch but looked through the items offered.  There is not one thing I need, not do I have space for anything.  Pretty things, though.

Trusted Contributor

I was working from home today, so I watched.  I was somewhat interested in the mosaic lamps, but I didn't purchase one.  It looked like only the shade part of the lamp lit up, while the base remained dark.  I also liked the hurricane with micro lights, but she didn't offer any colors that suited my taste.  Either of these offerings would have looked beautiful in white. 

Honored Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SHOW(s)

[ Edited ]

I didn't watch.  I may have to have a look at that batterie operated lamp.  I have two of the corded ones and find the cords to be a pain.  Plus I can't put them where I want because of the cord.

Super Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SHOW(s)

[ Edited ]

I don't know if they'll be Spring shows . Just watched her 1 AM show and she said after today ( 7-9 AM ) she won't be back till July . Hope I misunderstood . ....btw, the community page has changed since I was last here . How do you unclick hearts on comments , when it was unintentional ? Instead , the hearts keep adding up ! Help ! I preferred the other format we had for years ....why the change ??  Don't think I'll be using this forum often anymore . 

Super Contributor
I bought the set of 4 birds nests with pastel eggs . I'll place one on a windowsill , in the hutch , on a bookcase shelf and maybe the kitchen windowsill or bath. The price was reasonable . I was tempted by the mosaic light , but I've already accumulated too many battery-operated items . I'm concerned about battery disposal in landfills/environment , and although they're handy in some situations like outdoors , I prefer corded lamps, etc. from now on.
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed watching her show, but I didn't order anything.