Valued Contributor

Comes in both cookie jar and jar candle at store that rhymes with "bowls". To try and avoid poofing!

Valentine's Day Owl Cookie Jar

Respected Contributor

Kirkland's has lots of cute owl accessories - even a clear, blue glass owl lamp!

Respected Contributor

Awwwwww! How cute. My love of owls has turned into some kind of fetish{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I must really be dumb, but I can't think of a store that rhymes with bowls. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Regular Contributor
Might start with a K.
Super Contributor

How cute is this cookie jar for Valentines Day, Mallemo. Love it!

Honored Contributor

I'm an owl fan too. Although after putting away the Christmas decorations and looking at my boxes of snowmen, I told myself I do not NEED to get any more decorations, I might have to make an exception for this! Smile

Respected Contributor
On 1/13/2014 merrytime said: Might start with a K.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Well, I think I have it{#emotions_dlg.lol} Thanks merrytime. I guess it's pretty obvious that I don't shop there.

Super Contributor

He is very very cute...

Retired, everytime I see a ceramic owl like this...I think of you.

Valued Contributor
On 1/13/2014 Retired08 said:

Awwwwww! How cute. My love of owls has turned into some kind of fetish{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I must really be dumb, but I can't think of a store that rhymes with bowls. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Yes, it starts with a "K" and ends with ohls..

Esteemed Contributor

Mallemo I love the "K" store. But when you said it rhymes with bowl, I was like Retired and not getting it. DUH on ME!

Retired, after putting the Christmas decorations away, I still kept out my snow white owls from the Q and several other ones that I picked up during the Christmas season. You inspired me to start buying owls again. I used to love owls but when we built this home 19 years ago and had my first and last garage sale, I got rid of all of them. These new ones are so pretty though. I never did get to a CB store, but maybe when it warms up, that would be a good day trip for my DH & I.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}