Super Contributor

I love Tiffany style lamps! Currently I only have 3 table top ones, and I have a collection of 14 turtle accent lamps, all different.

The lamp shows are what got me watching, and buying from, that other channel. They've been ADDING variety to their lineup while QVC has been boring us to tears with the same things. Last year I bought more daily specials from Shop than from the Q and HSN combined.

I hope QVC wakes up and gives us more variety. If they don't, more and more of my money will go elsewhere.

Super Contributor

Years ago I purchase a Tiffany style lamp off of QVC for my daughter. The base of the lamp was little houses in different shapes and styles. At the time she was collecting little cottages and it fit well in her decor. She still showcases her houses and the lamp is still in her decor but she no longer collects them. The next time I visit her I will take a picture of the lamp. It will take your breath away.

Valued Contributor
I would give anything if they would start Tiffany shows over here at Qvc with the higher quality lamp
Frequent Contributor

I do miss the Tiffany shows from the Q. I have some great lamps from the Q.....as well as I have some great lamps from ShopHQ that I have bought over the years, as well. I feel that the quality is equal to the Q's on the lamps.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't bought a lamp from ShopHQ, but I like that they still feature home items like lamps and the products featured during the Home Style With Margie shows. You're Home With Jill on the Q is basically just the same products (Dyson, the throws, My Pillow, Temp-tations) shown during an hour named for a host.

I was surprised to see that Royal Palace Rugs had been on yesterday when I was checking something in items recently aired.

As others have stated we would love to see more items for the home other than Dyson vacuums and Temp-tations cookware.

Honored Contributor

When I first discovered QVC and HSN I went bonkers buying Tiffany style lamps. I have them everywhere around my house.

Stupid me (boy have I learned) I thought my granddaughters would love to have some of the lamps (some are beautiful) and (of course) they want no part of them. Now they're just sitting everywhere.

I don't have any that have shapes but I do have some that have beautiful butterflies and things like that incorporated in them.